Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]BA[/ti]Debate Thread; Where you simply start debating and see whwere things take you.
Topic Started: Jun 21 2011, 07:38 PM (2,198 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Created apon request by OWA.

Someone give a topic and we can start.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Do you believe in ghosts? I do! I've been haunted at least twice!

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Julius Quasar
Jun 21 2011, 09:06 PM
Do you believe in ghosts? I do! I've been haunted at least twice!
Never actually encountered any myslef, but yes. there deffinetly is alot of proof out there.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
*sneaks up on you*

"BOO!"

Glad you agree. =D

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Pfff, ghosts - just another term for something that you don't have enough info to explain. I don't really believe in 'em obviously.

Unless they're the ones from Pac-man - those ones are real. XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Well, believe what you want to, Fana. It's cool.
Personally, if you had seen what I had seen...you personally still wouldn't believe in them, I bet. xD

Ghosts....I definitely believe in conscious existence after death.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 22 2011, 12:28 AM.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Ghosts do not exist, Ghosts are a unprovable hypothesis e at best, there is very little (if any evidence) to back up that they do exist, there is not enough to say that they do exist as almost every case have been proven to be the result of something else. Unless someone can provide evidence to back up the claim that ghosts exist. I don't buy it.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
AS much as we know about our world, there are still things that we still do not comprehend. What happens after death is a good example. Perhaps we go to a heavon, perhaps i am reincarnated, i cannot and probably will not know.

I pose a question to you all.
What is mroe important?

Faith in A higher power

Or Faith in yourself?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Faith in yourself - at least the results can be read and judged, and are usually more reliable than praying that something beyond your power will set things straight.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Faith in yourself.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Faith in a higher power.

"Use the force, Luke....Force that thing in there, just like I showed you with those puppets!
But don't tell nobody, or you'll get in trouble!"
:P
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 22 2011, 10:26 AM.

X-Gamer
Member Avatar
Destiny.
Hmm...Faith huh?

I'm sorta stuck in the middle of this one xD

And it also depends on the type of situation too. For example: Can the higher power fail or fall easily?

There could be a lot of different answers to this in my opinion.
That said, I think generally I have to go with faith in others. If everyone kept thinking and believing in themselves rather than the people around them, where would our world be?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Running back to the ghost topic for a bit, I have been hunted by two of them when I was a kid. There was an angry Indian man (Native American) and what I called the "foot puppet" The Foot Puppet would more often than times show up and start banging on my window at night time if I left the blinds up. Subsequently, I immediately have a nightmare. To this day, if I ever spend the night in that room again, those blinds are being left down.

Also, he tended to empty my toybox some of the time >>

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 23 2011, 05:16 AM
Running back to the ghost topic for a bit, I have been hunted by two of them when I was a kid. There was an angry Indian man (Native American) and what I called the "foot puppet" The Foot Puppet would more often than times show up and start banging on my window at night time if I left the blinds up. Subsequently, I immediately have a nightmare. To this day, if I ever spend the night in that room again, those blinds are being left down.

Also, he tended to empty my toybox some of the time >>
Wow...he emptied your toybox? What, did he play with the toys, or just dump them out?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tossed them everywhere.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: