Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
TheRedFox8's RPG Game!; Here it is! The game's ins and outs will be explained here!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2011, 10:21 AM (264 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hello and welcome to the "rules" thread for my forum-wide RPG game idea. I'll try to explain as much of it here as I can, but I know that there will be at least one part that I won't cover and will confuse some folks. So read this first and then ask your questions. If I make an edit to these rules, I will say so. Without further adieu, let's start!

Character Creation

Stats

General Rules

Combat

Well, I think that covers the bare minimum for right now. PM me if you have any questions regarding the game or if I forgot something (or post them here) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Have fun, be safe, no cheating, and let's make this game enjoyable for all![edit_reason]Add stat bonus rules[/edit_reason]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »