Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,151 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Most of us had game nights from SF-O and I was wondering If we could take those and bring them into SF-G and have our own list of games we like to play.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Deleted your clone topic.

Well, we did have Garry's mod movie nights for a while, but that server bit the dust sadly.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft are a couple things I have that I'd like to play with others, the former being free now, so that one is at least a possibility. There's also Champions Online, and maybe if we got enough people on there we could make an SFG super group or something. I haven't been playing lately because we have a shortage of peeps with which to play. :P That one's free too though.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Tf2 was something i was planning on doing for a while, though i'm doubtful people would be able to see it in the server list because of my router. I could give my internal ip address, but we'd need to have enough people (minimum of 4 or so) for things to actually be any fun. :(

Minecraft is something i've occasionally though of doing. Though I havn't really had enough luck in pulling up enough interest to use any money on getting it for myself. :cry:

Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling. Plus alot of the actual 'good' features of having a super group require payments and such... ::)

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
OneWingedAngel92302

Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling.

I thought the point of sidekicking was to remove that as a barrier. :P What is it with everyone being obsessed with levels? Sheesh.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
I wouldnt be available for awhile, but id be good for a minecraft Server. And contrary to popular beliefe, you can actually get prop protection.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
TF2, I believe aren't enough of us to make the game 'fun' as running around with only three per team is not really fun at all as it will get boring quickly.

In my opinion, Champions Online isn't all that good, I just got really bored and unsure what to do or where to go at around level 14. That aside, are there any instances where a group of five or so need to team up or something?

Minecraft can be fun if all players make it fun, if one is dull then it is basically singleplayer. It will be good once they add game modes like capture the flag and stuff like that.

Then again, the only multiplayer games I really play are games you have to pay for them and I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and buy the game just for us.

Deleted User
Deleted User

City of Heroes, anyone? It goes free later this year and it's much better than Champions Online.

Well, IMO of course.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Theres forsaken worlds or ANY steam free games... And can't we just get another server... maybe we could also have a SF-G vs SF-O

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 05:12 PM
Theres forsaken worlds or ANY steam free games... And can't we just get another server... maybe we could also have a SF-G vs SF-O
Not interested to even try.....

I may Still be one SF-O's TF2 Server Administrator's, but I still don't think our site getting involved in a game with them is a good idea.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Alright I'm just gonna make a list of PC games weather free or buy.

order means nothing to.

1. Resident Evil 5
2. RuneScape
3. Medal of honor (anyone)
4. StarCraft 1 or 2
5. alien swarm
6. Crysis 1 or 2
7. upcoming Battlefield 3
8. F.E.A.R 1-3
9. WoW (which I doubt any of you play)

This is all I can think of for the time being.

May I ask why would it be bad for two friendly Starfox sites play each other?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 05:48 PM
Alright I'm just gonna make a list of PC games weather free or buy.

order means nothing to.

1. Resident Evil 5
2. RuneScape
3. Medal of honor (anyone)
4. StarCraft 1 or 2
5. alien swarm
6. Crysis 1 or 2
7. upcoming Battlefield 3
8. F.E.A.R 1-3
9. WoW (which I doubt any of you play)

This is all I can think of for the time being.

May I ask why would it be bad for two friendly Starfox sites play each other?
Considering the somewhat still conflicted community's, yes.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Resident evil 5 is a fun coop game, unless you have played the game religiously (AKA ME) then its how many times can i bail you out of death in a single mmatch.

Id suggest alien swarm. Its fun, free, and four player, the only combination of three F words that doesnt insult people.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
BallisticWaffles
Aug 7 2011, 05:55 PM
Resident evil 5 is a fun coop game, unless you have played the game religiously (AKA ME) then its how many times can i bail you out of death in a single mmatch.

Id suggest alien swarm. Its fun, free, and four player, the only combination of three F words that doesnt insult people.
True, either that or Left 4 Dead 2 (which I actually play quite often these days) Since i'd be willing to put that along with Alien Swarm into consideration.

Though are there any custom things for Alien Swarm? I've played it with Keiko and another before, and it only had 1 campaign.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
It only has one campaign, which i honestly never have beaten, and the class system does add a layer of replayability. If anythign, we could each do the campaign 4 times, switching classes as we go.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: