Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,117 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 07:26 PM
So you're suggesting games like GoldenEye source?
Possibly. It is a Free source game and it does have Multiplayer, but I don't know what it's like.

I still think Left 4 Dead 2 would be a Good idea, though. The New Blood Harvest Port from Valve is supposed to be Coming out tomorrow. :D

Plus I got a Crap-load of custom campaigns and Mutations that could keep us going for quite a while.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Hmmm, Blood Harvest what is that and how much is it?

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 07:43 PM
Hmmm, Blood Harvest what is that and how much is it?
Blood Harvest is originally a Left 4 Dead (1) Campaign, and Valve is likely porting it into Left 4 Dead 2 FOR FREE. They've already done it with 2 other L4D1 Campaigns, No Mercy and Dead and Dead air.

(you of course need to have Left 4 Dead 2 to play these, though)
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Aug 7 2011, 10:32 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

City of Heroes. 'Nuff said.

I'll put up screenshots elsewhere.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Preferably f2p mmo's if they are gonna be listed.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
I'm up for getting enough people together to form a super group in Champions Online. I don't even have my second travel power yet. XD

We'd need someone with good upload speed if we wanted to run a Minecraft server for all of us - according to the handy dandy calculator here I can only handle 5 people MAX on mine that I've been running: http://canihostaminecraftserver.com/ If anyone has some awesome cool symmetrical fiber connection for their Internet they'd probably be best at hosting. XD My upload is only 1.8 MBPS even though my download is like 20. :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Evilwaffles

Preferably f2p mmo's if they are gonna be listed.

Actually, CoH goes free later this year. Check out the site for updates on that.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Fana i don't think that site you linked is very reliable, I have 4 Gigabytes of RAM in my computer, and you guys already know i can host gmod servers without many lag or processing power issues, and It's saying i can't handle a server with even 1 player.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Anyways.... I still think we'd have a better shot at L4d2 or Champions online. Most of us already have accounts on CO and I'm sure a fair amount of us have l4d2 (Which i'll be honest, I did buy it for around 3 people last month ^^; )

Both Don't require server hosting, really, So I could get a Game started up in a few minutes with a Custom campaign if anyone is interested.

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
I guess it well be L4D2, we'll do it on a friday night 7:00PM sadly I cant join... Also how well you guys play mouse & keybored or controller?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
You might wanna specify timezone there - we are after all in different places in the world.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well... If i do host another game night of l4d2, it won't be in Fort Haris Like last time. XD

It will be in the mountains. http://www.vpkme.com/vpk/files/817/l4d2/ihatemountains2.html

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Okay whos timezones is whos? And we need more people.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
So.... should i schedual something or should I just leave this as a possible idea for the future? Because I can set up a time, Steam Group Event's do kinda fix things out for each client.

I'm in new York, so when i finish posting this it'll be 2:00 AM in the morning. (And i'm actually going to get some sleep now. :lol: )

MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
Well take a vote on it, we shod schedle somethinv as long we have the confrimatiom of other members.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »
  • Pages: