Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,112 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
TF2, I believe aren't enough of us to make the game 'fun' as running around with only three per team is not really fun at all as it will get boring quickly.

In my opinion, Champions Online isn't all that good, I just got really bored and unsure what to do or where to go at around level 14. That aside, are there any instances where a group of five or so need to team up or something?

Minecraft can be fun if all players make it fun, if one is dull then it is basically singleplayer. It will be good once they add game modes like capture the flag and stuff like that.

Then again, the only multiplayer games I really play are games you have to pay for them and I wouldn't expect anyone to go out and buy the game just for us.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Quote:

Runescape

Posted Image

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Skype or Ventrillo

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
If your internet sucks.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
I run the internet, starcraft, WoW patches, skype and steam and steam d/ls all at the same time, no problem for me.

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Skype > Ventrillo > Steam

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
We haven't even decided a game, you still need to play me in sc2 yet :3

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Preferably f2p mmo's if they are gonna be listed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »