Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,109 Views)
OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Tf2 was something i was planning on doing for a while, though i'm doubtful people would be able to see it in the server list because of my router. I could give my internal ip address, but we'd need to have enough people (minimum of 4 or so) for things to actually be any fun. :(

Minecraft is something i've occasionally though of doing. Though I havn't really had enough luck in pulling up enough interest to use any money on getting it for myself. :cry:

Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling. Plus alot of the actual 'good' features of having a super group require payments and such... ::)

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 05:12 PM
Theres forsaken worlds or ANY steam free games... And can't we just get another server... maybe we could also have a SF-G vs SF-O
Not interested to even try.....

I may Still be one SF-O's TF2 Server Administrator's, but I still don't think our site getting involved in a game with them is a good idea.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 05:48 PM
Alright I'm just gonna make a list of PC games weather free or buy.

order means nothing to.

1. Resident Evil 5
2. RuneScape
3. Medal of honor (anyone)
4. StarCraft 1 or 2
5. alien swarm
6. Crysis 1 or 2
7. upcoming Battlefield 3
8. F.E.A.R 1-3
9. WoW (which I doubt any of you play)

This is all I can think of for the time being.

May I ask why would it be bad for two friendly Starfox sites play each other?
Considering the somewhat still conflicted community's, yes.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
BallisticWaffles
Aug 7 2011, 05:55 PM
Resident evil 5 is a fun coop game, unless you have played the game religiously (AKA ME) then its how many times can i bail you out of death in a single mmatch.

Id suggest alien swarm. Its fun, free, and four player, the only combination of three F words that doesnt insult people.
True, either that or Left 4 Dead 2 (which I actually play quite often these days) Since i'd be willing to put that along with Alien Swarm into consideration.

Though are there any custom things for Alien Swarm? I've played it with Keiko and another before, and it only had 1 campaign.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 07:00 PM
My bro has the game he came home with it..
sad part I still don't have my PC >_< but lets decide and who well host?
For whatever game i CAN get the game we choose. Money is slim for me these days, so i'm trying to go along the lines of a source engine game until i can get minecraft or something...

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 07:26 PM
So you're suggesting games like GoldenEye source?
Possibly. It is a Free source game and it does have Multiplayer, but I don't know what it's like.

I still think Left 4 Dead 2 would be a Good idea, though. The New Blood Harvest Port from Valve is supposed to be Coming out tomorrow. :D

Plus I got a Crap-load of custom campaigns and Mutations that could keep us going for quite a while.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Aug 7 2011, 07:43 PM
Hmmm, Blood Harvest what is that and how much is it?
Blood Harvest is originally a Left 4 Dead (1) Campaign, and Valve is likely porting it into Left 4 Dead 2 FOR FREE. They've already done it with 2 other L4D1 Campaigns, No Mercy and Dead and Dead air.

(you of course need to have Left 4 Dead 2 to play these, though)
Edited by OneWingedAngel92302, Aug 7 2011, 10:32 PM.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Fana i don't think that site you linked is very reliable, I have 4 Gigabytes of RAM in my computer, and you guys already know i can host gmod servers without many lag or processing power issues, and It's saying i can't handle a server with even 1 player.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Anyways.... I still think we'd have a better shot at L4d2 or Champions online. Most of us already have accounts on CO and I'm sure a fair amount of us have l4d2 (Which i'll be honest, I did buy it for around 3 people last month ^^; )

Both Don't require server hosting, really, So I could get a Game started up in a few minutes with a Custom campaign if anyone is interested.

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
Well... If i do host another game night of l4d2, it won't be in Fort Haris Like last time. XD

It will be in the mountains. http://www.vpkme.com/vpk/files/817/l4d2/ihatemountains2.html

OneWingedAngel92302
Member Avatar
A broken sword....
So.... should i schedual something or should I just leave this as a possible idea for the future? Because I can set up a time, Steam Group Event's do kinda fix things out for each client.

I'm in new York, so when i finish posting this it'll be 2:00 AM in the morning. (And i'm actually going to get some sleep now. :lol: )

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »