Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,160 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
I wouldnt be available for awhile, but id be good for a minecraft Server. And contrary to popular beliefe, you can actually get prop protection.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Resident evil 5 is a fun coop game, unless you have played the game religiously (AKA ME) then its how many times can i bail you out of death in a single mmatch.

Id suggest alien swarm. Its fun, free, and four player, the only combination of three F words that doesnt insult people.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
It only has one campaign, which i honestly never have beaten, and the class system does add a layer of replayability. If anythign, we could each do the campaign 4 times, switching classes as we go.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Border lands is abslutly fantastic. And dont get your hopes up around skyrim having multiplayer, bethesda games nevar doo.

And we can all talk on skype.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
your running several programs now. Is your cPu explaoding yet?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »