Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
game nights
Topic Started: Aug 4 2011, 02:45 AM (1,143 Views)
Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft are a couple things I have that I'd like to play with others, the former being free now, so that one is at least a possibility. There's also Champions Online, and maybe if we got enough people on there we could make an SFG super group or something. I haven't been playing lately because we have a shortage of peeps with which to play. :P That one's free too though.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
OneWingedAngel92302

Champion's online I do like to go back to every now and then, but leveling up and catching up with your peer's can prove to be very struggling.

I thought the point of sidekicking was to remove that as a barrier. :P What is it with everyone being obsessed with levels? Sheesh.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
I'm up for getting enough people together to form a super group in Champions Online. I don't even have my second travel power yet. XD

We'd need someone with good upload speed if we wanted to run a Minecraft server for all of us - according to the handy dandy calculator here I can only handle 5 people MAX on mine that I've been running: http://canihostaminecraftserver.com/ If anyone has some awesome cool symmetrical fiber connection for their Internet they'd probably be best at hosting. XD My upload is only 1.8 MBPS even though my download is like 20. :P

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
You might wanna specify timezone there - we are after all in different places in the world.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »