Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]BT[/ti]Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness; Long words and the idiot who uses them: A Waffles of Radiated quality
Topic Started: Aug 16 2011, 08:45 PM (496 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
I sit now to write the words of a mortal.
I am 17 years on this earth.
I have never driven a motorized Vehicle
I am unwise in the ways of social interaction
I have no clue of my Future aside from vague beliefs of professorship
I harrass myself with visions of grandure and Existancial Crisis
I am scrawny and pimpilly.
I am abandoned and misused by the ones i am required to call family.
I contemplate Universal Existance on levels few ever do.
I Am utterly dependant on the Inanimate confort of Blankets for my guarenteed mental function
By all accounts i should be overly emotional, angry, sullen.

AS all those who no me, i am not.

My world is filled with wonder. In the treetops i imagine flight. In The sea, Mighty Godzilla flickers in my visions. MY moments of relaxation are spent imagining worlds of war and titans of Collossal magnitude dueling with grace and majesty uknown to our world. When see an Animal i observe it, smiling as life itself plays out around me. I am Kind to those who deserve it. And everyone deserves Kindness.

My imagination keeps me up at night, Music calms my eternally raging mind. Hard metal and classic rock Put me to blessed slumber, Classical and Electronica Riling me up beyond mear mortal capacity.

And in the middle of this Chaos, i do sit and contimplate what it means to exist.

ANd in true Ballisticwaffles fashion, i simply admit i have no clue and walk on to my next adventure, The Stars above me filled to capacity with my everlasting faith. Where i am going, i simply do not know until i am there.

Welcome to my Blog.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
This should be a fun trip - bwahaha. XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Fana McCloud
Aug 16 2011, 11:03 PM
This should be a fun trip - bwahaha. XD
It's supercalifragilisticexpealidocious! :wink:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have one.

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Yes, I typed that from memory.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
As much as long words do both amuse and chalange me, i ask that we not have a contest in my newlly created blog. Redfox, while it is the longest word in the english language, it is a medical term and thus not subject to the standered rules of word length. A more appropriate one would be Antidissestablishmentarianism., which is going against the established church of england.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Ok, my bad, I just couldn't resist. :D and as for "Antidissestablishmentarianism", good show on that one!

I'm sorry that you're abandoned and misused by the ones you are required to call family

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Dont be. While they do annoy me and they do abuse my trust, i have long since grown over the need for human connection. The upside to their abuse is that i am a solitary creature, a nessisity for all of my habits.

I do not regret my upbringing, infact i dread to think what kind of person i would be if i hadnt been tought humility through my father's ineptitude at parenting.

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
null

I do not regret my upbringing, infact i dread to think what kind of person i would be if i hadnt been tought humility through my father's ineptitude at parenting.

At least you had a father, many aren't so lucky. Well okay, maybe having none is better than having a terrible abusive one. I never got to see mine much but he's actually very nice, so I should count myself lucky. I think everyone is damaged to some degree by their parents though, but at least you're still relatively sane and not a total ass - success. XD

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
At least i had a father, my mother skedadled to arizona to go mack with a woman none of us knew at the time.

Deleted User
Deleted User

BallisticWaffles
Aug 17 2011, 04:45 PM
A more appropriate one would be Antidissestablishmentarianism., which is going against the established church of england.
Actually, it's "Pseudoantidisestablishmentarianism" :P

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Oh, a prefex war? i take your challenge good sir.

Pseudounpostantidisestablishmentarianisminger's

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
As a simple resorce for myself, before i begin my philosohpical panderings, i am going to list all 18 Space marine chapters and their primarchs.
ULTRAMARINES - ROBERT GUILLMAN
BLOOD ANGELS - SANGUINESS
DARK ANGELS - LION EL'JOHNSON
SPACE WOLVES - LEMAN RUSS
IMPERIAL FISTS - ROGAL DORN
WHITE SCARS - JAGHATAI KHAN
IRON HANDS - FERRUS MANUS
SALAMANDERS - VULCAN
RAVEN GUARD - CORAX

And now the Traitors
THOUSAND SONS - MAGNUS THE RED
WORLD EATERS - ANGRON
WORD BEARERS - LORGAR
EMPERORS CHILDREN - FULGRIM
DEATH GUARD - MORTARION
ALPHA LEGION - ALPHARIUS AND OMEGON
SONS OF HORUS - HORUS
IRON WARRIORS - PETURABO
NIGHT LORDS - KONRAD KURZE

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
*after a brutal tounge lashing on the frailty of humanity, an imperial guardsman says this*

"You would laugh monster, but let me remind you.
Within this weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A human heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. within that sack of meat is ensconsed the hope, teh will, and the fury of every man woman and child from everty corner of the Imperium. Within that wask sack of meat, festooned in thin armor and weapons powerfull in numbers, beats the heart of a Man. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of man have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "powers". For ten thousand years, the hearts of men have stood united against a glaaxy that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For ten thousand years, your black crusades have been pushed back, beaten down, and made mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and Disposable equipment.
For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no supersoldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by Chaos like you.

He is a man.
A man drawn from some forgotten corner of the imperium to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. he is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mear man. And against creatures liek you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very wills of thirsting gods... he holds the line.
He ahs held the line for ten thousand years.
So, whats your excuse, Monster?"

This is indicative of my willingness to stay true to my species. These measly paragraphs, taken from \Tg\ on 4Chan, Reveal the hopes, strengths, and power of the Human mind. From a silly boardgame, we find Psycological comments on Humanity.

And how We rock.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
I think you should go into poetry. You'd get paid some decent money, perhaps more than they pay you on that taco assembly line =P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Blog Zone · Next Topic »