Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Cerinia's Destruction
Topic Started: Aug 20 2011, 01:52 PM (472 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Personally, I think Gary the Cylon was responsible, but that's just me. Any other ideas as to how Krystal's homewold got blown to smithereens?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Some say it was Andross' fault...Al Gore claims it was the Republicans' fault. :P
Edited by Julius Quasar, Aug 20 2011, 02:13 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Simple. They smuggled a piece of paper dividing by zero on it. Who could have writtan it without it destroying reality? it would take a tactical geniusCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mDFwJL2Xus[/utube]

I think Ren might know something
Edited by Megas75, Aug 23 2011, 05:49 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Megas75
Aug 20 2011, 09:46 PM

Something around pissing off Ren had something to do with it
^ wolfscream :lol: Good one, Megas75! Thanks, I needed that! xD

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
I blame Godzooki.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
It was Lord Xenu. He was angry at the Cerenians because Tom Cruise had never been to Cerinia.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
^
/thread

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Arashikage
Aug 22 2011, 06:38 PM
It was Lord Xenu. He was angry at the Cerenians because Tom Cruise had never been to Cerinia.
:lol: Not THAT'S funny!

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
null

If I could posrep you, I would.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Maybe Cerinia had some kind of World War or whatever, and it led to a nuclear devastation...

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
More likely every on at the same time was scorned by a loved one, so they all went to becoming overly emotional Bounty hunters, leaving the planet, thus scorning the planet, thus the planet goes and becomes a bounty hunter and just leaves.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Maybe Instrumentality occured? Or a Great Old One woke up?

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
perhaps with a planet full of Psykicks, every one pants ccrappingly insain over the SHEER amount of indeciency and lack of privacy. Oh and their heads exploded.
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Aug 24 2011, 05:01 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I know just the person to call:

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: