Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
HELLHOUND: The Marauder War; The Kazon and the Dragon-Shifters go head-to-head
Topic Started: Aug 22 2011, 01:30 PM (820 Views)
Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
(Before I go on, read up: http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Kazon )

In Universe 03-Charlie, a war has erupted. Dragon-shifters, in the name of their fallen comrades and those still living, have declared war on their enemy, the Kazon Alliance. In Universe 03-Charlie, the Kazon are more unified than in other 'verses - but they retain their wanton violence and technological hoarding behavior. During the course of their wars, they discovered - entirely by accident - a way to travel to different 'verses, and acquired new types of tech. Though powerful, they were inexperienced with these weapons - but it was enough to conquer most of their galaxy. At the height of their wars, a dragon-shifter was encountered somewhere in space, though they knew not where, that destroyed their ground forces. Among those forces were several Majes of the order, including the presiding First Maje - Jal Perra. His successor - First Maje Kell Barron - vowed vengeance against Dragon-shifters. Since then, the Kazon hunted the Dragon-Shifters wherever they went - and the Dragon-Shifters disappeared into hiding, biding their time until they could identify this new, faceless marauder.

A lone dragon shifter - Kyle Indari - and his crew aboard his ship, the Hellhound Marauder, after a cofrontation in this 'verse with members of the Star Dragon Team and the starship DeMeA, have identified the Kazon in this 'verse as the threat - and have ignited a duty-call to all dragon-shifters to rise up against this threat, to destroy the genocidal, totalitarian Kazon marauders and secure the Dragon-Shifters' place in the galaxy.

You are warriors who have been stricken in some way by the Kazon - Will you aid the Dragon-Shifters in battle? What is your price? Know that the resources of the Dragon-Shifters - gathered over centuries as they prepared for war - are vast, and can soothe hungers both subtle and gross. The choice is yours.

/////RULES AND TIPS\\\\\

Okay, let's lay the ground rules and General tips:

1.) WE'RE ON TEH SAME SIDE! Don't provoke each other - accidental friendly fire is acceptable, but NOT REPEATEDLY!

2.) NO GODMODDING. I cannot stress this enough. This includes impenetrable shields, no super-speedy ships, and one-shot-one-kill weapons. Kadgeron weapons are acceptable, but don't overdo it. Kadgeron weaponry is powerful, but not perfect. (If you wish to know how Kadgeron weapons work, PM me and I'll send you the specs.)

3.) BOARDING ACTION. If you decide to board an enemy ship, some pointers; A.) Don't board an enemy ship with the sole purpose of just killing everyone - you can do that from afar well enough. B.) To effectively take conrtrol of a ship, you need to take over it's Bridge, Engine Room, and other Important targets (Depending what ship you're on, so study it well) First. Many a boarding action has failed when boarding parties take control of certain parts of the ship, only to have the bridge or elsewhere initiate a self-destruct, or sabotage the engines and other important systems.

4.) KNOW YOUR ENEMY. It is the first rule of engagement - second is to know where to engage them. Pick your fights carefully; Each engagement, battle, skirmish, whatever can provide you with unique opportunities to study your enemy's strategies; observe how they think, how they move; what tech they use in given situations and how they use it. Such things will prove invaluable to the next fight.

5.) PLAN AHEAD. When you know who and what you're up against, it is wise to plan ahead. Going in fists first is generally not advisable - and it sometimes backfires. Plan your approach carefully. Remember - one step ahead isn't a plan; two to three steps ahead, beating an enemy's move before it's made, is far preferable. Bear in mind, however, that when plans get complicated, things can go wrong, and even the best-laid plans can go awry.

6.) THE KAZON. Unless I specify otherwise, I will be controlling the Kazon in this 'verse. For future reference, they are the Kazon Alliance; Kazon from other 'verses, however, can be used by other players if desired. Just read up on everything you can of them from the link provided at the top.

7.) UNIVERSES. There are many different universes in this galaxy, each with it's own timeline and prevalent factions. You may use ships from any one of them, but please, post a pic if you can. (See team sheets below.) If you decide to mix technology into one ship, please specify, but don't go overboard (see rule #2).

8.) THIS IS WAR. Wars take a long time to finish. Even if you kill off the leader early on, there are still the next-in-commands, many of them scattered about the galaxy. Don't be eager to end the war, and don't rush into the fights - the war is long; only by surviving it will you prevail.

9.) SHIPS. If you wish to have more than one ship under your control, fine - but no more than two other ships per person.

/////TEAM SHEETS\\\\\

If you wish to participate, post your profile as follows:

//// SHIP \\\\
Ship Name: <Insert name here>
Ship class: <Insert class here (Destroyer, Frigate, etc.)
Ship Power system: <Insert type of power plant (like Tritium Plasma Reactor or Dual fusion reactor)>
Ship Armament: <Obviously, your ship's weapons go here>
Ship shields: <Insert shield type (if any)>
Fighter Compliment: <Insert quantity & type of fighter craft, if any>
Crew Compliment: <Naval personnel and Marine Compliment goes here, if any>
Special Weapons/Items: (Optional. List anything out of the ordinary your ship has. See the Profile of the Hellhound Marauder for examples.)

///Team sheet\\\
Team Name:
Team members:
Team Flagship:
Team Leader:
Team Second-in-command:

This is My Profile:

///Team sheet\\\
Team Name: Star Dragon
Team members: Kylet'oran Jek'ari, San Jek'ari, Keesha Jek'ari, Voro 'Zamamee, Ado 'Zamamee, Dar-Ma, M'raaj-Dar, Jason Denton, Deinonychus Saevus,
Team Flagship: Sangheili Gunship Retribution's Thunder
Team Leader: Kylet'oran Jek'ari
Team Second-in-command: Voro 'Zamamee

////Sangheili Gunship\\\\
Ship Name: Retribution's Thunder
Ship class: Gunship/Battleship
Ship Power system: Dual Tritium Plasma Reactors
Ship Armament: x6 Kadgeron Plasma Turrets Port/Starboard (each), x8 Kadgeron Plasma Pulse Lasers Port/Starboard (each), X2 Plasma Projectors, x4 MAC guns imbedded in the fore, x2 automated pop-up archer missile pods dorsal/ventral (each), x12 50mm MLA Kadgeron autocannons at varous locations on the ship.
Ship shields: Capital-class heavy shields
Fighter Compliment: x10 Seraph squadrons (automated), x10 modified Longsword squadrons (automated), x1 JX-49 (Kylet'oran), x1 JX-50 (San)

Because he is under my control also, here is Kyle Indari's file:

///Kyle Indari\\\
Name: Kyle Indari

Height: 7’ 0”

Weight: 225 lbs

Eye Color: Sapphire-blue

Species: Cerinian/Dragon Shifter

Hair Description: Military-Style

Fur Color/Fur Pattern: Fur Color is Blue, fur pattern... he has multiple bald spots where he has scars from previous wars and other events. Two such scars are long and vertical where his wings appear when he takes the form of a Dragon.

Vocal Description: Raspy, kind of like Master Chief’s.

Body Description: Muscular, but still nimble.

Attire/Appearance: Wears olive-drab shirt and camo pants, sometimes under his personal Multi-Adaptive, Self-Regenerating Ablative (MASRA) Armor. Also armed with AR635A2 Multi-Purpose Assault Rifle, Reman Disruptor Rifle, x2 modified Klingon Disruptor Pistols, x1 Type-3 Disruptor (), x2 trophy lightsabers.

Family: None (Deceased), Wife (Deceased)

Good/Bad: Good

Theme Song: Linkin Park – Somewhere I Belong

Birthplace: Cerinia

Current Location/Residence: On his warship, the Vengeance-class warbird Hellhound Marauder

Training/Specialties/Skills: Dragonarian military training, Yaut’ja tribal skills, extensive knowledge in Xenobiology and Computer Counterintelligence.

Special Markings: Aforementioned scars

Personality: Keeps to himself, even within the team. Doesn't speak unless spoken to or has good reason to speak.

Other info: Once a paranoid psychopath, then a member of team Star Dragon, and now a general in the war for his own people - Dragon-Shifters - Kyle has been to hell and back a dozen times over. As a seasoned veteran in both starship combat and surface engagements, Kyle was a natural choice to lead this war. He is quiet, reserved, focusing on winning the war for his people and ensuring the survival of dragon-shifters everywhere. However, rumors suggest he is also searching for some sign of other survivors of the world he was born on - Cerinia.

//// Hellhound Marauder \\\\
Ship Name: Hellhound Marauder
Ship class: Vengeance-class Warbird
Ship Power system: Dual Quantum Singularity reactors
Ship Armament: x13 Klingon Disruptors, x13 Reman Disruptors, x4 Heavy Kadgeron Plasma Lances, x30 Kadgeron Disruptors, x2 Integragted Species 8472 Bio-Pulse Beam emitters, x25 Torpedo launchers (Fires Kadgeron, Quantum, Poleron, Transphasic, and Thaleron torpedoes), x1 Tri-Barreled Kadgeron Mass Driver Imbedded in the nose, x7 Romulan Disruptor banks.
Ship shields: Primary Void Shields, Secondary Kadgeron Shields, Starship-mounted Multi-Adaptive Self-Regenerating Ablative (MASRA) Armor.
Fighter Compliment: None
Crew Compliment: x1200 Klingon, Romulan and Reman Naval Personnel, x800 Klingon and Reman Marines.
Special Weapons/Items: Thousands of drones stored in the Hangar that, when active, use a highly-modified version of the Incursion Technology to make themselves into different warships.

The choice is yours.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
You know my charecters well enough and my ship well enough.

The DeMeA has had enough of this dimention. For years they have travleed through this universe, watching as powers ,who weren't ready for the tech they aquired, began destroying their dimentional plane. Arguments were made, daemons were consulted. In the end, only one desision was agreed on. The Tyranids would be let loose, the Norn queen released. , To spare the multiverse the pain of such wonton destruction and war. kill a trillion to save countless trillions.
The Hive fleets will go to war.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
... wow, BW. I thought the DeMeA wanted nothing of the war - and that reply reminds me of Ambassador Spock's famous, "The good of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Still, it's good to see a familiar face on the roster (So to speak).

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Meh - I am anxious to get this RP moving. BW, assuming you still wish to participate, I will start this war engine Sat. 9/17 at about 12:30.

--Star_Dragon

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
i do. And good, i have been stagnent for a bit, need tog et back into the groove.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Vatn wenn. And, just so there is no confusion, here is an image of the Hellhound Marauder. The weapons layout is labelled:

Posted Image

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
quick thing. I ask that whe n my charecter says something, you dont go into a three page rant. It would really help if you went a buit slower and had a single charecter talk at once, so that mine can get an word in edge wise. Its not really fun when your charecters line up and preech at mine, only for them to teleport away before a retort.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »