Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The armory of BallisticWaffles and Arashikage; Why do you get top billing? I made the freakin' post
Topic Started: Aug 27 2011, 07:20 AM (263 Views)
Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
This is for me and Waffles to dump the guns we make either on Pimpmygun(Thanks Star Dragon for introducing me to that), or otherwise, and for you to make snarky comments-er I mean, say you like them >.>

Anyway, to start out, here are a few of my guns.

Posted Image
The first gun I made, directly on top, the AK47 and M16 are just for scale

Posted Image
The second gun I made here, it's based off of the Mk12 SPR

Posted Image
Third gun, based off the M14, but I added a rail and scope to make it look more like a sniper rifle

Posted Image
The last gun I made here, MP5 like, but has a different styled clip, along with a forward handgrip like the MP5K should have, and a tactical flashlight like the standard MP5 would have. Also features a folding stock and a holographic sight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 3D Art · Next Topic »