Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
SFG - A Divided Lylat; In a time of civil war, who will you choose to fight for?
Topic Started: Sep 10 2011, 03:30 PM (1,823 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Brelos nodded motioned for them.
"Thank you my Brothers, Return ot the boarding craft and treat your injuries, we shall handle this."
He revved his chainsword and stepped forward. "I shall draw their fire, my brothers. Find a diffrent way around."

Shoryuken92
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
-Plot Post: Brelos-

Two of the team members drag the injured ones back towards the docking bay, while the Marksman remains there. "We must try to save the three others. Who knows where they are right now. Our Sergeant is among the three... Lead the way." After saying this, the Marksman plants himself against the wall, near the breached hole, waiting for Brelos' movement.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"FOR THE EMPEROR!" Brelos screamed, Blindly charging into the overlapping fields of fire. "CIRCLE AROUND BORHTERS!" He yelled, his armor taking in the fire.

Shoryuken92
Member Avatar
CDF Corporal
-Plot Post: Brelos-

The two soon follow after him, the marksman firing well-aimed shots at the visors of the enemies' armor. He successfully dispatches three of them, before the forth turns his weapon towards him, and begins to fire. "Sorry," he says as he slides behind Brelos, loading a fresh clip of Armor Piercing plasma rounds into his rifle. He slides back out and takes two shots when the final heavily armored hostile stops to reload his machine gun. The first hits the gun, burning a hole straight through it while the second lands dead in the center of his visor. The thug falls down without making a sound. He then leans against one of the make-shift covers to the left, before speaking to Brelos. "You're clear to advance, sir. Wipe out the remaining seven hostiles on the ground while I see what I can do about those turrets."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: