Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
HELLHOUND: The Marauder War
Topic Started: Sep 17 2011, 10:26 AM (904 Views)
BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Jay shook his head.
"Nothing except the physical destruction of the engines, which we will attempt to do at the start. "

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Head General of the Marauder Corps
"Vatn wenn," Kyle said.
"Alert," Xerrun announced, "Dropping out of translight speed in three... two... one!"
Instantly, the ex-Borg world was visible, as were the expected ships. The Sovereign Super Star Destroyer sat at the center of the fleet.
"We are secured from Transwarp," Xerrun announced. "The task force has arrived safely."
"Tactical," Kyle ordered, "Power up all weapons and shields. Let's not give them an easy target."
"If I may, milord," K'torr said, "I may have a way to penetrate the Sovereign's shields quickly."
"Do it," Kyle commanded, "Any edge you can give us will be appreciated."
A small volley of disruptors fired at the Sovereign. With a ship that big, it was next to impossible to miss. The disruptors splashed across the shields, and K'torr scanned the impact. Finally, he chimed, "I have the enemy shield modulation!"
"Tactical, adjust all weapon frequencies to match and fire!" Kyle commanded.
The Hellhound Marauder advanced with the fleet, firing weapons at the Sovereign as it went. The disruptors and torpedoes - Kadgeron and otherwise - phased through the shields of the Sovereign Super Star Destroyer and impacted on the ship's massive hull. The blasts blew divots out, and the four Kadgeron Beam Cannons fired, gouging out four trenches in the Super Star Destroyer's hull. Disruptors discharged again, blasting more chunks out of the enemy ship's hull. The Bio-Pulse beam emitters fired, and two holes were torn out of the Sovereign.
The battle for system B75634 had begun...

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Her Armaments went silent, the massive Hanger bays begun to open.

15 massive Super drones came through the hangers, simply moving at slow enough speeds to pass through the shields. Fully half of them died, crashing into the superstructure and dragging across the white fields of metal.

The surviving drones aligned themselves onto the Ships engines, pulling away metal and blasting into the viotole fuel lines, doing anythign they could to destroy the massive constructs. THey were picked apon by Fighters and frigates, Drones collapsing into the void as they exploaded into finely ground particles.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
The Kadgeron Mass Driver fired once, then twice, and finally three times. The slugs knocked out the shield generator, and the Tactical officer exclaimed, "Success; enemy shields are down."
"Send the boarding parties - leave no survivors," Kyle said with a grin.
Transporters energized, and Klingon and Reman Marines beamed over to the Sovereign super star destroyer.
"Let's give them some cover," Kyle ordered. "Tactical, target weapon systems, but leave the engines to the DeMeA."
The many disruptors of the Hellhound Marauder discharged in staggered volleys - penetrating the Sovereign's now-nonexistent shields and blasting chunks out of the hull. The four Kadgeron Beam Cannons gouged new trenches out of the Sovereign's hull. Torpedoes fired, bio-pulse beams lashed out, and chunks of armor and vaporized hull floated outward as the transporters energized again, beaming reinforcements to the boarding parties' location.
In the distance, a DS Venator deployed a squad of Incursion drones, which shimmered and became a Providence Destroyer, a Recusant Light Destroyer, three K'vort Birds-of-Prey, two Negh'Var Battlecruisers, two D'Deridex Warbirds, and six Reman Birds-of-Prey, all armed with Kadgeron weapons. The six Incursion Reman Birds-of-Prey immediately went after a Kazon Predator, while the Incursion Negh'Vars and the Incursion D'Deridex warbirds gunned for a Kazon Mon Calamari Liberty Star Cruiser. The three Incursion K'vorts, the Incursion Providence and the Incursion Recusant, however, assisted the Hellhound Marauder in disabling the weapons of the Sovereign. The Kadgeron weapons blasted chunks of the Super Star Destroyer's hull off, and the Kadgeron shields were more than enough to hold the Sovereign's weapons at bay.
But the battle was far from over...
Edited by Star_Dragon, Oct 6 2011, 08:11 PM.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
"They are using the Forbidden Tech." Jay said, His Biomechanical eyes filled with malace. Balsa turned and stared, a snarl escaping from her lips.

"You told me Only The Romulans had this Heraticle tech!" Jay yelled, his Mechandrites still ordering Drones to tare the engines off, and snalred out orders, Balsa continued to scream out indignations.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The Drones CLipped the first engine off, several of their number beginning to lug it back to the DeMeA, the rest beginning to work on the second engine.
//////////////////////

The DeMeA drew up alongside the Super Star Destroyer, Beggining to fire her drop pods Point Blank into its side, Expelling Xenomorph boarding parties to attempt to seize Vital points of the ship before the Hellhound Marauder's did.

In this they suceeded, mostly. The Bridge was held against counter attack, the Engine room's were being conquered, and where ever the survivors turned, Xenomorphs were there to round them up, holding them hostage in prepairation for assimilation.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
Another boarding party beamed aboard, joining the other teams making their way to the bridge. The teams waded through pools of blood and halls of entrails. The real resistance came when the Kazon, entrenched on the bridge, opened fire as soon as they saw the boarding parties. The Kazon were clever, but they were not warriors. They fell before the boarding parties. The Klingons and Remans broke through the Kazon's defensive perimeter, and they began re-routing all control of the ship.

"Message from the boarding parties, sir," Lt. Xerrun said, "The super Star Destroyer is ours."
"Good," Kyle said. "Send the message to the fleet - cease fire on the Sovereign."
"Alert," Lt. Cmdr. K'torr announced, "New contact! Reading two Kazon Predator Carriers, three Kazon Raider Frigates, and six Kazon Dreadnought Cruisers!"
"That would be the inevitable Kazon reinforcements," Kyle said, sipping a cup of tea. "Tactical, you may indulge yourself."
Lt. Cmdr K'torr grinned, and he began tapping his console rapidly. In seconds, he had one of the Predators targeted and the Kadgeron Mass Driver discharged. The Kadgeron slug impacted on the Predator's bulbous nose, holed the ship from bow to aft, and the ship lurched to port and collided with the other Predator.
"Sir, the remaining Kazon ships and their reinforcements are targeting the DeMeA!" K'torr exclaimed.
"Advise the DeMeA," Kyle ordered, "they may destroy the enemy at their leasure; leave no survivors. The planet is theirs to do what they please. We will not interfere."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
And indeed they did what they pleased. The Tyranids were called, flowing through the break in Reality the DeMeA Called. The planet was Descended apon by the Crawling Terror, and through many would Curse God as its origion, The Tyranids were not Deitic in origion.

////////////////////////

The Drones had a field day, swimming through remains and picking apart ships looking for new tech. The fleet lay in pieces, the swarms of drones beginnign to seep through the remains.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
"Though I don't condone their methods, you gotta give the DeMeA credit - they're a helluva good force," Kyle said, downing the last of his tea.
"Sir," Xerrus said, "We have an incoming transmission from Kylet'oran."
"Patch it through," Kyle ordered, replicating another cup of tea.
"Kyle," the Terran Dragonarian Jedi Weapon Master said, "I trust your task is finished?"
"It is," Kyle affirmed. "The enemy fleet in this region is in shambles, no survivors. We also have possession of the enemy's regional flagship."
"Well, good - we want to have a crack at the enemy," San said.
"Let's see what intel we can turn up first," Kyle responded. "I'll contact you when we find something."
"Very well," Kylet'oran stated. "Jek'ari out."
"Right," Kyle sighed, "K'torr, send our computer techs aboard the captured enemy flagship, get any useful data from the computers, then hand the ship over to the DeMeA."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
Aboard the flagship, the xenomorphs were begign stingent, preventing any data from begin accessed. "It is our Salvage, our rights! NO touch!" They held their ground, their numbers gaining.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
While the Boarding parties returned to the Hellhound Marauder, having been unable to access the computers on the Sovereign Super Star Destroyer, Kyle considered hacking the computers remotely. Thankfully, no such action was needed.
"Sir," Ops reported, "I just monitored an outgoing warp signature - Kazon."
"Where?" Kyle asked.
"Scanning," Ops responded. He frowned, then added, "Subject vessel is a Kazon-controlled Cardassian Keldon, on heading two-two-seven-mark-nine-one... toward a neighboring system, the Kestian system."
Kyle chuckled. "Vatn wenn," he said. "Alert the Retribution's Thunder - enemy base discovered at Kestian. Move to attack, leave no survivors. That ought to brighten Kylet'oran's day."
"Sir, I have managed to access the fleeing ship's computers," Ops reported. "From the logs, they are stopping to repair at Kestian, then moving on to another ex-Borg system - X38756."
Kyle nodded. "Alright, we have a new target. Helm, as soon as all boarding parties are back on board, have all ships set course for system X38756."

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(umh, im sorry, but if your going to BS your way out of every attempt at some form of drama i throw, im not going to find myself doing this any longer.

It was stated by both you and i that all the ships were destroyed. But all of the sudden one appears so you can maneuvar around my charecters? I dont find this fair. I put up with it for a while now, but it needs to stop.

Roleplaying is about telling an tale that other players can influence through their actions. This isnt a roleplay if no matter what I do, it all ends the same. And while i understand you have a plot, the Railroading is so intensie i have Train tracks on my floor.)
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Oct 13 2011, 01:35 PM.

Star_Dragon
Member Avatar
(Sorry, comrade - and I don't have to tell you that it WON'T happen again. Can we get back to slaughtering everyone?)

"Sir," Voro said, "Incoming transmission from the Hellhound Marauder - He wants us to take a task force and head to the Kestian system."
"About damn time," Kylet'oran growled. "Dar-Ma, set course for the Kestian system. M'raaj-Dar, contact the nearest ships, have them follow us. Voro, are the Incursion Drones ready?"
"Indeed they are," Voro responded.
"Good - ready a squadron. They launch as soon as we hit Kestian," Kylet'oran ordered.
The Retribution's Thunder, surrounded by two DS Imperial-II Star Destroyers, one DS Lucrehulk Battleship, three DS Venator Battlecruisers, and four DS Sangheili Marauders warped toward Kestian.

"All boarding parties are safely on-board, general," Ops reported.
"Good," Kyle stated. "Helm, engage transwarp engines to system X38756."
Outside, the Hellhound Marauder and it's accompanying battle fleet and Incursion Drone-Warships disappeared into Transwarp speed, heading to the aforementioned system.

BallisticWaffles
Member Avatar
Frater Centurion
(no, im done with this anyway. tis was boring from teh start. Killing random peopel isnot fun. Thats what video games are for. Roelplaying is a story, this isnt a story. This is a novelized First person shooter, without the good graphics or the storyline Its effing stupid anyway. "Oh lets kill people LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL".)
Edited by BallisticWaffles, Feb 3 2012, 07:02 PM.

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
(Hasn't been much activity here, should I remove the topic?)

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]Maybe lock it. I wouldn't delete it.[/offtopic]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: