Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Secrets in SF-Adventures; share 'em here
Topic Started: Sep 28 2011, 10:24 AM (2,296 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Ah, okay. I heard there was a cheat code to enter that would let you make Fox look like Krystal in the game. Mr. K. was even offering a financial reward to anyone who gave him the code over on the Krystal Archive (sucks that thing crashed for a while, glad it's back).

Deleted User
Deleted User

What, was it a GS code?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 17 2012, 12:18 PM
What, was it a GS code?
I dunno, what's a "GS Code"?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Gameshark, or Action Replay.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ah...I dunno if it was one of those...

Deleted User
Deleted User

Either that or a mysterious button combination. I doubt it is the latter.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Does Gamecube even work with those "Gameshark" Dongles? I guess so, since the console was made in '01, and Dongles still worked in those days.

I agree though, a button combo is kinda early/mid 1990's. xD
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 18 2012, 03:05 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I had an Action Replay with my Game Cube. However, the software was infuriating, and it took up the Slot A memory card slot. However, the codes worked, and that was good enough for me.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
May 19 2012, 05:47 AM
I had an Action Replay with my Game Cube. However, the software was infuriating, and it took up the Slot A memory card slot. However, the codes worked, and that was good enough for me.
Oh, cool! Sucks that stuff happened though...but I'm glad the codes worked.

If you hit the tree with your staff outside the village, the baby Litefoots fall out of them and go back to the village. Get all 3 Litefoot mothers' 3 Litefoot babies back home, and they'll open the Litefoot hut with the barred door, granting you access to it and the fuel cells inside of it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think I've seen that one before, but not sure.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I kind of liked the idea with the cheat tokens, at least the parts where James 'spoke' to Fox and how the 'fortune' talked about 'a close friend that is thinking about you'. By that time I was totally confused what that meant until I checked that it was talking about Falco all along, since he left the Team by that time LMAO!

But otherwise, the tokens didn't had much of an effect in the game which made me actually sad, only the Jukebox made me cry out of happiness because I totally love the Soundtrack of the game (Ocean Temple, Cloudrunner Fortress and Cap Claw ahoy!).

The one with the 3 Lightfoot children is actually not that hard to find, you only need to talk to the parents that requests you to find their 'naughty children'.

But, come to think of it, there is surely a place that bugs me, and that's in Thorntail Hollow. Near the Market there is a small window where you can see some fuel cells, but I never really figured out how to get them. To be honest, I really haven't played it for a very long time now, maybe I forgot about something in this area that gives you access to this small place.

Deleted User
Deleted User

(deleted accidental duplicate post)

The most infuriating part of the game for me was finding those stupid cloudrunner children. The musclefoot challenge was a piece of cake for me.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jun 2 2012, 08:53 AM
I kind of liked the idea with the cheat tokens, at least the parts where James 'spoke' to Fox and how the 'fortune' talked about 'a close friend that is thinking about you'. By that time I was totally confused what that meant until I checked that it was talking about Falco all along, since he left the Team by that time LMAO!

But otherwise, the tokens didn't had much of an effect in the game which made me actually sad, only the Jukebox made me cry out of happiness because I totally love the Soundtrack of the game (Ocean Temple, Cloudrunner Fortress and Cap Claw ahoy!).

The one with the 3 Lightfoot children is actually not that hard to find, you only need to talk to the parents that requests you to find their 'naughty children'.

But, come to think of it, there is surely a place that bugs me, and that's in Thorntail Hollow. Near the Market there is a small window where you can see some fuel cells, but I never really figured out how to get them. To be honest, I really haven't played it for a very long time now, maybe I forgot about something in this area that gives you access to this small place.
Well, to get to those fuel cells, you need to get a bomb spore, run over to the waterfall at Thorntail Hollow, and plant a bomb spore right at the foot of the waterfall. It will grow, you can blast it, and a cave under the waterfall will open up, leading you to the room with the fuel cells and the window. :)

I like the Cheat Tokens where James talks to Fox, and the one where you can play the Jukebox , as well. Those are the best cheats.

Yeah, the 3 LiteFoot Mothers are easy to find, the babies, especially for the ones in the trees, are not, unless as I posted before, you know where to look (outside the gate, hit the tree trunks to get them down). :)

(To the Staff, I accidentally clicked "Report" instead of "Quote" when I was trying to quote Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge, I'm sorry about that staff, and to you, Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge. I didn't mean to click "Report". She did nothing wrong.)l
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2012, 10:16 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Julius Quasar

(To the Staff, I accidentally clicked "Report" instead of "Quote" when I was trying to quote Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge, I'm sorry about that staff, and to you, Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge. I didn't mean to click "Report". She did nothing wrong.)

Well, I didn't get anything regarding a report, so either it was already dismissed, or it never got submitted.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ah, good, I think it just didn't get submitted, whew! I clicked the "back" arrow, so I guess it didn't go through, thank God.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »