Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Secrets in SF-Adventures; share 'em here
Topic Started: Sep 28 2011, 10:24 AM (2,380 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

They unlock special options, such as turning the world black and white and putting the subtitles in Dinosaur language. They're all pretty useless.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And those rewards are pretty much useless.

Deleted User
Deleted User

NUUBODY EVER BRINGS ME GIFTS ANEHMORE!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FOX!?

Deleted User
Deleted User

FLY THROUGH ONE GOLD RING TO REACH DINOSAUR PLANET!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Maybe it was a glitch?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, it would be a type of glitch or bug, because you're generally not supposed to do that. XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

What, was it a GS code?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Gameshark, or Action Replay.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Either that or a mysterious button combination. I doubt it is the latter.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I had an Action Replay with my Game Cube. However, the software was infuriating, and it took up the Slot A memory card slot. However, the codes worked, and that was good enough for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think I've seen that one before, but not sure.

Deleted User
Deleted User

(deleted accidental duplicate post)

The most infuriating part of the game for me was finding those stupid cloudrunner children. The musclefoot challenge was a piece of cake for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Julius Quasar

(To the Staff, I accidentally clicked "Report" instead of "Quote" when I was trying to quote Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge, I'm sorry about that staff, and to you, Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge. I didn't mean to click "Report". She did nothing wrong.)

Well, I didn't get anything regarding a report, so either it was already dismissed, or it never got submitted.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, we have a "Report CP" up here, and it didn't go off. I think you would have to submit a reason of the report along with it before it'll go through it. I wouldn't know, because there was no need to report a post ever ^^;

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »
  • Pages: