Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Secrets in SF-Adventures; share 'em here
Topic Started: Sep 28 2011, 10:24 AM (2,336 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I kind of liked the idea with the cheat tokens, at least the parts where James 'spoke' to Fox and how the 'fortune' talked about 'a close friend that is thinking about you'. By that time I was totally confused what that meant until I checked that it was talking about Falco all along, since he left the Team by that time LMAO!

But otherwise, the tokens didn't had much of an effect in the game which made me actually sad, only the Jukebox made me cry out of happiness because I totally love the Soundtrack of the game (Ocean Temple, Cloudrunner Fortress and Cap Claw ahoy!).

The one with the 3 Lightfoot children is actually not that hard to find, you only need to talk to the parents that requests you to find their 'naughty children'.

But, come to think of it, there is surely a place that bugs me, and that's in Thorntail Hollow. Near the Market there is a small window where you can see some fuel cells, but I never really figured out how to get them. To be honest, I really haven't played it for a very long time now, maybe I forgot about something in this area that gives you access to this small place.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
@Julius:
Thanks for the reminder and don't worry about the report, everything's fine xD

Please don't remember me on the test of fear. The first time I did this, I needed a whole week before I finally got through it. The problem about the whole test is, that your brain tells you to dodge the attacks of the raptors that appear, you automaticly try to move away with Fox which let you fail the test, since you are moving the stupid parameter needle to the left/right. It's a very bad psychic game they put up there, but I also enjoy it because it's actually the hardest test in the game.

Lightfoot challenges where kind of easy, especially the strenght test. Button smashing ahoy, reminds me on Tekken most of the time LMAO

And yepp, the Cloudrunner flute pisses me off since the last time I've played it, always the same music which makes it alot annoying xD

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Julius Quasar

Okay, cool. Sorry about that. *Whew* Yeah, that needle is mega unpredictable, it keeps trying to move one way all the time one minute, then to the other way for a second, and then to the previous way constantly all over again, or vice versa.

That was something that annoyed me the most to be honest, you totally need to pay attention like hell, otherwise you can start over again.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

I had someone put a folder over my screen except where the needle was. Helped a lot because I couldn't see what was going on.

Damn, why haven't I thought of it the first time I was doing this test.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Like I said: Tekken. Nuff said, lmao!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Star Fox Cubed · Next Topic »