Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Which would you rather fly?
Topic Started: Oct 3 2011, 10:08 AM (1,683 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I think he had it up there somewhere. Try poking around Cinemassacre.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Ah, okay, thanks. ANY of the Star Fox spacecraft is still better than the junk heap you fly in Cybermorph.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And you don't have that green face talking to you every two seconds.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
It talks to you when you crash, saying "Where did you learn to fly?", but the problem is, it does that EVERY TIME you crash, instead of something reasonable like maybe every 3rd time you crash, and you can't help but crash every 2 seconds or so because the obstacles come up out of nowhere, and you have no time to evasively maneuver away from them.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And that is because the draw distance is abyssal.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I personally would like to fly the Interceptor, from SF2. Myu and Fana fly them and they are faster and have more fire power then the Arwing, though lack defense. Then again, a speedy blast, who needs defense.

Deleted User
Deleted User

When you finally get shot once, you explode in a million pieces. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 12 2012, 08:18 AM
When you finally get shot once, you explode in a million pieces. You wouldn't want that, would you?
The Interceptor does that!? And I thought the Sky Claw was weak!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nah, it was in response to Radigal's "who needs defense"

Arashikage
Member Avatar
Shadow Element Lieutenant
So what about the Supermarine Spitfire or the Vought F4U Corsair?

Spitfire: Posted Image

Corsair: Posted Image
Edited by Kursed, Jul 9 2012, 04:33 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
^ Hard to decide between those two, they're both so excellent!

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
*Has actually no big clue about airplanes* I guess no matter how often I read about airplanes I will never understand them clearly... :lol:

Well, actually the Sky Claw equate the low shield it had with higher power and the multi-lock-on System. In fact Falco was more interested in blow things up faster than thinking about defense, but... yeah, when we think about it he's the Ace Pilot that loves thrills, so I think Nintendo/Q-Games might thought that it will feel more like a challange when playing his Routes.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I just wanna fly an Arwing. They look so fun to fly :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
TheRedFox8
Jun 12 2012, 02:02 PM
Nah, it was in response to Radigal's "who needs defense"
When I am zipping around your face faster then you can blink, a good offense is the best defense.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jun 16 2012, 11:57 AM
Well, actually the Sky Claw equate the low shield it had with higher power and the multi-lock-on System. In fact Falco was more interested in blow things up faster than thinking about defense, but... yeah, when we think about it he's the Ace Pilot that loves thrills, so I think Nintendo/Q-Games might thought that it will feel more like a challange when playing his Routes.
The Sky Claw is pretty awesome! Outside the Arwing and Wolfen 2, I'd try the Sky Claw.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: