Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Which would you rather fly?
Topic Started: Oct 3 2011, 10:08 AM (1,678 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
The Arwing?

The Wolfen? (or the Wolfen 2 from SF64?)

The Cloudrunner?

The Catspaw?

The Sky Claw?

The Bullfrog?

The Monkey Arrow?

The Rainbow Delta? http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Delta

The Black Rose?

The Red Fang?

...or "Other"?

Please state which vessel you'd prefer to have/fly the most, and why in this thread.
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Vehicles

I myself would want either the Arwing, or...the Wolfen 2. http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Wolfen_II

The Arwing is versatile, durable, and maneuverable...it has excellent boost and braking...it can target very well, and is definitely well designed for extreme combat and for flying a tricky path.

The Wolfen 2, superior to the Wolfen and the Arwing, has the best G-Diffuser of all, it's bomb-proof, fast, accurate, and deadly...however, lots of times it requires the pilot to either wear enhanced electronic gear for life support and flying, or in some cases, to even have cybernetic implants for the same purposes (cybernetic implants are optional, but more effective)...of course, as the old saying goes, "It's the pilot that wins the dogfight, not the vessel". If you need to use the cybernetic implants to fly the Wolfen 2, then you probably should re-evaluate you piloting skills. xD

*more to come*
Edited by Julius Quasar, Oct 3 2011, 10:25 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Sky King Ajc
Oct 3 2011, 06:39 PM
the arwing, classic and beautiful :) just think of the name brings back memories
True. A classic never dies. TBH I think I'd take an Arwing as well...it's got good turning/cornering.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Oct 4 2011, 10:47 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Arashikage
Oct 4 2011, 03:41 PM
Other, I'd fly an F22 Raptor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F22_Raptor

=P
Oh nice! That's a good In-Real-Life aircraft to fly...a bad one would be the V-22 Osprey.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 8 2012, 04:24 PM
Every time I see this thread's name, I think of this:

Posted Image
HA HA HAAAAAA! Cybermorph, and that AVGN episode depicting it (Atari Jaguar, Part 2) Love it! I never did learn the name of his black kitty.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 9 2012, 05:04 AM
His black cat's name is Boo.
Really!? Awesome, where'd you hear that? :D

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ah, okay, thanks. ANY of the Star Fox spacecraft is still better than the junk heap you fly in Cybermorph.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
It talks to you when you crash, saying "Where did you learn to fly?", but the problem is, it does that EVERY TIME you crash, instead of something reasonable like maybe every 3rd time you crash, and you can't help but crash every 2 seconds or so because the obstacles come up out of nowhere, and you have no time to evasively maneuver away from them.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 12 2012, 08:18 AM
When you finally get shot once, you explode in a million pieces. You wouldn't want that, would you?
The Interceptor does that!? And I thought the Sky Claw was weak!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
^ Hard to decide between those two, they're both so excellent!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jun 16 2012, 11:57 AM
Well, actually the Sky Claw equate the low shield it had with higher power and the multi-lock-on System. In fact Falco was more interested in blow things up faster than thinking about defense, but... yeah, when we think about it he's the Ace Pilot that loves thrills, so I think Nintendo/Q-Games might thought that it will feel more like a challange when playing his Routes.
The Sky Claw is pretty awesome! Outside the Arwing and Wolfen 2, I'd try the Sky Claw.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
And as for helicopters, the Apache is awesome!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »