Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Second Life; Because some of us loathe our first lives.
Topic Started: Oct 4 2011, 05:14 PM (396 Views)
Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Anybody here got second lives? and by that I mean avatars on Second Life of course. XD I made an account about a year ago, after having had one previously, left it for awhile, came back recently and got myself a proper fuzzy avatar for mehself.

Posted Image

Say hello to Xeroxed. She has a story and stuff now too so she's role playable. If you wanna poke me when I'm on Second Life, my username is Xeroxed Afterthought.

And if you have no idea what Second Life is, you can go here: http://secondlife.com/
But in short, it's a virtual world where you can make pretty much anything you can imagine (with proper tools and expertise), has a working economy and everything, can even exchange game currency for US dollars and the like. People have made their livings off of selling stuff in this game, crazy. XD And yet I'm thinking of trying to supplement my income doing animations and meshes and stuff.

Anyway, anybody else on there?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
They're watching us. *Shifty eyed glance*

I love going to the furry clubs and listening to the music, I always discover something neat. Of course, I also discover what hell is like seeing as most of the people in said clubs are allegedly destined for there if you believe what some of those people from Westboro Baptist Church love to yell and scream at funerals. And I've gotta say, it's kinda meh and all but it's not THAT bad. Overall I welcome the afterlife. :P

There's role playing places too, but I've been too busy to partake of them a lot. The Doomed Ship is rather neat though. XD

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Haha, yeah, I get ya. I haven't put a dime of my own money into it though - I went and got a bunch of linden by completing surveys. My evil master plan is to bilk OTHERS out of their precious monies by selling virtual stuff on there. XD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »