Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Second Life; Because some of us loathe our first lives.
Topic Started: Oct 4 2011, 05:14 PM (381 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Second life is the frikkin devil, man. It's got all the aspects that make MMOs so addictive and self destructive with the added horror of having houses for all the furries to get freaky in.

Second life has absolutely nothing I want. I want to play a game? I'll go play a game. There's nothing for me to acheive in Second Life, I just have to bumble around and buy things to put in my pad, which no one will see except the slutty vixen I bring home from the club.

Do I want a slutty vixen? Then I will roleplay. Why settle for preset animations and lowpoly visual references when I can simply just do it through text and retain a shred of my dignity? There's no limits in standard roleplaying either, and it's much more free.

But maybe I wanna socialize. Nope, got that covered too, and much more efficiently. Being one of those F2P but not all the content is available to people not supporting their playtime with their real wallets. This means that the place is infested with people none to pleasant to talk to, be it beggars, G.I.R.L attention whores, JUST attention whores, and just whores.

And finally, one life is enough for me. I don't have time to live out the life of an anthro stripper, I have other things booking my hours like the real versions of SL's parts, such as playing real games, roleplaying an anthro stripper, talking to my friends and posting on forums, and buying things.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · PC and Mac Gaming · Next Topic »