Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
What Would The Ultimate Star Fox Game Include?
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 09:54 AM (1,203 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

CREATIVITY OVER MONEY, BIATCH! :lol:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Buahaha!

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alright quit fighting. my ultimate version of starfox includes the whole freken team Fox Falco slippy Miyu Fay Krystal and peppe and Rob in the back so it's a oversized team

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yes, no one should forget about "Peppe" :D

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I really like Saphiria's idea, and I like Pvt. Skorpeon's idea as well.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Sadly Nintendo will never make any kind of things like that we have in our minds D:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Agreed. These people in the video gaming industry tend to lose touch with what the gaming populace really wants. Though if they tried to listen too much to the gamers, they'd be bombarded with so many requests that all you'd hear is "Rabble rabble rabble rabble"....we the gaming world need a voice to speak on all of our behalf, to explain to the gaming companies what we want...(someone like the AVGN, except not a sell-out).

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Yeah, and even if one of the game industries would go for the request of only 1 Fan, other fans would flame him/her and the company for that idea.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jul 27 2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah, and even if one of the game industries would go for the request of only 1 Fan, other fans would flame him/her and the company for that idea.
Agreed.

I'll bet my Lola Foxglove character in the next Star Fox game would be popular with a lot of guys, but a lot of women probably wouldn't like her. xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: