Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What Would The Ultimate Star Fox Game Include?
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 09:54 AM (1,210 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Personally I'd just like to see all the characters and Krystal not just being a hot looking girl and maybe actually showing what she can actually do like back in assault where she helped fox destroy stuff.... and i'd like to see a return of Fay and Miyu at least. I don't really have much else other than NEEDS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!?!?! I really don't think Krystal should be eye candy ,but instead perhaps she can use her telepathy for something Like sensing a bosses next move or something? and the problem idea stated by waffles seems good it's kinda odd how Krystal just completely forgets about her homeworld and goes with Fox doesn't she regret anything did the mention of Andross remind her of something (Maybe he destroyed her homeplanet?) I mean seriously do these guys have any feelings? I mean for all we know the fact that Falco being a ex-gang member could also show through...
Edited by Kursed, Dec 31 2011, 10:46 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Alright quit fighting. my ultimate version of starfox includes the whole freken team Fox Falco slippy Miyu Fay Krystal and peppe and Rob in the back so it's a oversized team

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »