Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What Would The Ultimate Star Fox Game Include?
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 09:54 AM (1,277 Views)
Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Okay, so I figured this might be a fun mental exercise, but I also have an ulterior motive in that I want to make a Star Fox fan game, or at least parts of one, as my first video game project/test which may or may not happen sometime in this millennium (or at all), so I'm mining for ideas. But yeah, let's just focus on this being a mental exercise - what would a fun and engaging (game play and story-wise) Star Fox game be like or include?

I personally would want on foot missions still, but make them first person and much more engaging - something akin to what I felt when I played Halo and Halo 2 (haven't played 3, bah), or Shadows of the Empire (wondering if anyone even remembers that game XD). The story would be darker and much more involved than normal Star Fox fare (relatively PG-13 though).

I still got lots of thought to do on this concept obviously, but what would you guys do?

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Taran'atar
Dec 23 2011, 09:39 PM
I'd add a load of new weapons, and once again, give the characters backstories, and perhaps mental disorders. Yeah, I know I'm gonna go Evangelion on them, but this is what'll make it fun!
Haha, yeah, I already think of my fan characters in terms of mental issues and hangups (Claudia is the most blatant example, being a pyro and all), so it would definitely be my style to psychoanalyze the cannon characters as well. XD

One of Fana's hangups naturally have to do with being in BOTH James and Fox's shadows, and since I was planning to include some of my FCs if I ever make this thing you can imagine how interesting that could get when Fox and Fana clash. :P LET THE BATTLE OF THE EGOS COMMENCE.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »