Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
What Would The Ultimate Star Fox Game Include?
Topic Started: Dec 22 2011, 09:54 AM (1,204 Views)
High Executor
Member Avatar
Matt Damon
An Ultimate SF Game eh?

Hmm...
Well for starters it needs to be easy to understand. I know I'm one of those people who start out a game with "Uhh... What do I do?" (I'm lazy, so what? :P )
The plot NEEDS to have the original characters and must include Krystal. :blush: and, hell, they can add as many characters as they want.
I'm at least hoping for a game with a first-person look to it, ya know something like TF2, or as you said, Halo.
It's going to need guns, lots of guns. A WHOLE ... GARGANTUAN LOAD OF WEAPONRY! For a wide range of customization.
Good written missions and story-line (Elder Scrolls) and other things to keep the gamer active. As well as some fun little side games and such.
This game would also have to not be "childish" and an ESRB rating of "M." The more violent games are the ones most gamers are interested and would have a high chance of success.

Most importantly, this game would need [rainbow]Pizzazz [/rainbow]. Make it fancy and all :lol: .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »