Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Kursed; The character, not the user.
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 01:24 AM (1,990 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'd say she's more dark, and morose, like Brandon Lee in "The Crow", but not as awesome or as grim.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 3 2012, 12:25 PM
I donno if I'd consider it her better half.
^ Word. For the most part, I don't care for anything associated with SF Command.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 4 2012, 08:29 AM
Though I think Kursed is a good idea what would be a better idea is if NINTENDO PUT SOME BRAIN INTO THIS SERIS AND MAYBE SOME BACKGROUND!!!
...and if they put Kursed in a sexier outfit. :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Jan 5 2012, 02:08 PM
the only reason I liked Kursed in the first place was because Kursed of all the starfox characters may have had the ablity to develop some backbone (Backstory)
Yeah, that's true. The character's back stories are too finite:

Fox: Son of the legendary ace hero pilot who was the founder of the original Star Fox team. Fox is the leader of Team Star Fox, and bearing the weight of an 80 year mortgage on his back.

Falco: Former member of a space "hot rodders" gang, he could be a better pilot than Fox, if he could only curb his temper and recklessness

Peppy: The other member of the original Star Fox, Peppy is a seasoned veteran of piloting, fighting, and mercenary work

Slippy: Comic relief for the team, he also provides technical support. He's a better mechanic, technician, and engineer than he is a pilot.

Krystal: A former stripper before arriving on planet Sauria (no, I'm just kidding!) xD No idea much about her, she's telepathic, from the now destroyed planet Cerinia, her parents are dead, she was found by Team Star Fox on planet Sauria

See what I mean tho? Krystal especially needs more back story (and personality)
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jan 5 2012, 03:34 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Krystal herself: put more background info to her story, and slightly more personality traits to fill in the detail of her...and put her in a sexier outfit.

Kursed: Make her more dark, and awesome like Brandon Lee in "The Crow", and....put her in a sexier outfit.

Now that's how you improve on Krystal and Kursed! :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Jul 28 2012, 06:23 AM
...I do understand why the japanese Fans of Star Fox are drawing Krystal as a sex doll when I read comments like "and give her a sexier outfit"....
Muuuaaa-hahhahhahaha!

I mainly joke about putting Kursed or Krystal in a sexy outfit (not that I would mind if they did). ;)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Four-eyed Vulpine
Aug 10 2012, 10:52 AM
Since the idea of Kursed is just explored in an ending of Command, is it really canon since all of the endings are essentially what-if alternate realities that depend on the choices the player made in the main game anyway?
Naw. Thank God none of Command is canon. Kursed...seems like a cool concept, maybe they could make her a seperate character from Krystal, yet still canon (cousin, dark twin, clone, long lost sister, etc.)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Quote:

Why didn't fox search for her?

Why didn't Krystal regret her decisions?

WHERE"S THE EXPLAINATION??!?!

with krystal's character about the only thing that does make sense is she felt Fox didn't really love her and left not because of starwolf simply because she felt something...

I agree with Kursed (the member) there. :nod:

Too many plot holes and unresolved things in SF-Command in general. That's most likely why Nintendo made it non canon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »