Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Kursed; The character, not the user.
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 01:24 AM (2,056 Views)
Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
After seeing the post in the 'Ideal Starfox Game' thread where it is claimed that Kursed is Krystal's better half, it got me thinking. Why do people seem to think that Kursed is some sort of bad ass. I mean we had Project Kursed and then we have all the ton of fan works involving Kursed.

From the little we know about Kursed... she's a coward. She ran away from her problems and started anew, instead of dealing with her problems. She screwed up her life out of her own scorn but can't face it.

So, my question for this topic... What is your opinion on Kursed and why do you think she is perceived as a bad ass?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »