Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Kursed; The character, not the user.
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 01:24 AM (1,995 Views)
caat00
Member Avatar
CDF Master Chief
Kursed

Though I think Kursed is a good idea what would be a better idea is if NINTENDO PUT SOME BRAIN INTO THIS SERIS AND MAYBE SOME BACKGROUND!!!
Julius Quasar

...and if they put Kursed in a sexier outfit. :P

+1
Kursed

the only reason I liked Kursed in the first place was because Kursed of all the starfox characters may have had the ablity to develop some backbone (Backstory)

^ this
And...
I think it could be because of the image on the game, it gives the impresion that she's not the same person she was, that her mind its totally changed, rotten by the by the pain she suffered.
Anyway I still prefer krystal.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Star Fox · Next Topic »