Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Call of Cthulhu... sorta.
Topic Started: Jan 6 2012, 08:31 PM (102 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Okay, I've been itching to do a Call of Cthulhu RP (or a similar one) for a while now, or any other Cosmic Horror one. The plot? Your team of five characters go around investigating various cults around Corneria. Unlike most cults however, the beings they are contacting and worshiping are very real and very dangerous. What do the Cults worship? Well, you have some dedicated to certain beings. And what are those beings? Well.....

The Great Old Ones (Cthulhu Mythos)
The Pah-Wraiths (Star Trek)
The Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40,000)
The Prime Evils (Diablo)

Your mission? To put an end to these cults and their activities before they spread too far.

Now, how do we pick our teams? It's simple. Use the "Five Man Band" approach. This group has five members, who are:

The Hero - Leads the group.
The Lancer - Second-in-command. Serves as a foil to the Hero, and will often disagree with him when it comes to plans.
The Smart Guy - Do I need to explain this one?
The Big Guy - Serves as the group's muscle. Again, do I really need to explain this one?
The Chick - Usually female. Does her best to keep the other four from killing each other.

Now, for my team:
The Hero - Rick Thompson
The Lancer - Tret Morke'el
The Smart Guy - Ian Becker
The Big Guy - Skazo Breakdantza
The Chick - Azuré

(Oh lordy. Respectively, I've got a Terran (human) psychic assassin, a Cardassian starship commander, a Terran scientist, an Ork warboss, and a Cerinian priestess for my team. This is gonna be... interesting.)

Who else is up for this?

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Ya know, I was almost certain that Kage and BWaffles would've wanted to join.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »