Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ti]DA[/ti]Nightmare Contest March 2012; Must... breathe... life!
Topic Started: Feb 29 2012, 05:56 PM (607 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey all, just because I am just coming back and still going through hellos, that doesn't excuse me from my duties as contest coordinator. So, I'm coming up with a contest to try to get activity in the site once more.

Your task is to come up with the most scariest, original, and memorable nightmare you can think of. Obviously you can't copy it from an RP or any other published work besides your own. Members are limited to one entry only, but they are welcome to change them as much as they want until the contest's end.

Judging will be different this time. Instead of everyone simply voting on what they like best, I'll be judging these myself based on Originality, Horror, Humor (if it applies), and how memorable it is. These scores will be added up and an average will be totaled. The person with the highest score wins.

I'm going to put in an entry too, but mine doesn't count for obvious reasons. It might be used for inspiration, who knows? I like to participate too, you know. :P

Unfortunately, no little cute badge will be awarded this time because I can't edit the coding section of SFG (because it has so many characters it constantly requires a subscription to ZB Premium and if I try to edit, I am forced to shrink it down to the max amount of characters limited on ZB Free). If anyone has any better ideas, you are welcome to share them.

Well good luck to all and may the best man, woman, fox, or wolf win!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Holy fuck, dude. That's a nice one :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

For now, there is no date, since there is only one entry. I wanna try to judge by the beginning of April.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's a good nightmare description, but old topic is old. I remember the dream I had...

A while ago, I had a dream where I met a fox that was just lying there in a cardboard box. Can't remember the exact details, but we quickly became friends. It really liked me, and I could communicate with it. Later on down the line I had more dreams on a rare occasion that involved it, until that night.

It had been awhile since I last had a dream about it, and it knew too, because it practically lept into my arms and started licking my face. I had to go do something and left it to go do its own thing until I found the skin of the top of its back attached to the top of its head, its face locked in an eternal scream. I found out later that my mom did that with the excuse of her saying that she felt that I shouldn't keep one as a pet. I was devistated, because we were very close. However, upon closer inspection, it was looking less and less like my friend, the fur color was lighter than his, and I knew it was intelligent enough to not be caught by her. It kinda looked like a wolf's skin and head. Plus I found a note that suggested otherwise, but I can't remember a word it said. When I woke up, I was very confused and scared for it.

We were closer than you might think.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »