Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Wii's last performance!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:40 AM (1,615 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
yes, and I hate bees............sucks that you actually have to 'catch' them at some point -shivers-

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just use the bug net and flail your arm wildly. You should be able to catch them with no damage on your head.

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is just it, real bee's and virtual bee's have the same effect on me. From all other Zelda games I have played, I end up running away as fast as I can when a Bee appeared (pokemon really gets me when I face Beedrill's and Vispiqueens)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, when their stingers are bigger than your entire torso XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
-shivers- do not remind me of Japan's Giant Bee Y~Y

Deleted User
Deleted User

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin found one that was "the size of a kaiser roll!"

Radigal
Member Avatar
well, VICTORY IS MINE!! beat the game, and well, wanting to at least finish the quest for Gratitude Crystals for Uncle Bats

Deleted User
Deleted User

SOMEbody liked that game more than I did XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
you'd be surprised at how much I get into a Zelda game, like I have to finish nearly everything I can.
Ocarina of Time: collected all 100 Golden Skulltulas
Majora's Mask: Everything.......just.......everything
Wind Waker: All figurines
Twilight Princess: Nearly have every Imp Poe (can't seem to find the last TWO >.<
Link to the Past: Gained the Level 4 Sword (A Golden Master Sword), All Items, even the ones you do not really need to beat the game.
Oracle of Seasons and Ages: not only using every password between the games, but even took the time to be able to use all three special creatures (Ricky the Kangaroo, Moosh the flying bear, and Dimitri the Dodongo) (Not all in the same file mind you since that is kind of impossible) The only thing I could not finish in the game was collect all the special rings, as at the point in the game I am in, it is on the rare chance you get the ring you need from a Gasha Seed.
Skyward Sword: So far I have around 70-72 Gratitude Crystals, and while I am at it, going to collect as much treasure as possible so I can quickly upgrade everything in Hero Mode (bugs also carry over, unsure about the Crystals)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hehee, glad I left it with you :3

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
May 3 2012, 03:21 AM
Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin found one that was "the size of a kaiser roll!"
I like the one where he goes "A bee nest! I hate bees!" and he throws a rock at the nest, and a giant bee chases him, and after he's stung, his mom says "I don't see the 'harpoon' that 'gored' you, but this will help with the sting." as she cares for Calvin's wound, and Calvin says "Call the National Guard...I'm sure they can track the bee on radar." xD

I think that the original Zelda and the SNES Zelda were the best in the series, IMO.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 19 2012, 04:20 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think I remember seeing that one! XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Julius

I think that the original Zelda and the SNES Zelda were the best in the series, IMO.

LOZ: Link to the Past (SNES) was awesome, first one I played. I squealed when I got the remake, but hated the fact they put Link's Wind Waker 'voices' to every single swing or anything he did.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's laaaaame.

Radigal
Member Avatar
in an funny twist, I was talking to my shift leader yesterday about the games, she said "Oh I noticed how the Mailman from Majora's Mask is the same guy you give the bunny hat too" so I explained that almost all the characters from MM came from OoT. We got onto the topic of Four Swords, and how she bought the GBA Link to the past with Four Swords on it, but got upset with her boys when they would not connect to her to play along. So I offered to let her borrow my GC version of it. She chuckled when I mentioned you could play up to four people, she said "A Zelda Co-Op..........MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE THAT GAME!" my reaction was taking all my strength not to fall to the floor laughing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: