Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Wii's last performance!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:40 AM (1,636 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hmm, I would have already been on the floor had I been there.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
To be honest, I was more amazed by Skyward Sword as I was from Twilight Princess.

It was very interesting to see HOW the Legend started to occur and how much the storyline and setting changed from game after game. I loved the Characters in SS and the way of getting down to the 'Land underneath the clouds'. A whole new experience for me that hyped me of the fullest.
The Graphics were a bit smoother than in TP as much I was able to recognize thanks to the little bit cell shadding they used in it, it made everything a bit more fluid.

Personally I think it was the hardest Zelda game in the whole franchise, at least when it comes down to the boss battles. If you beat the 'Trainy Mode' and start the Hero-Mode.... Rage of pure Rage, I tell you. If they pissed you off in the first playthrough, have fun with the 'true' mode! I can't tell how often I started to swear in this game, since I played all Zelda games and I NEVER got to a point of total rage. Me and my mother are playing the Zelda franchise together and even she said that she saw me THIS aggressive inside a Zelda game XD

But for Zelda in general, I'm also a 100% player, I had everything in every game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I haven't even beaten the final boss yet XD

And I don't think I'll play Hero Mode. The normal game is hard enough for me as it is.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I am wanting to play hero mode, but I want to build up my treasure and my bugs before hand. WHY THE HELL DID I SELL ALL MY JELLY BLOBS?!?!?! (actually I sold them so I could have enough for a piece of heart from Beetle and to upgrade all my potions......I had like.......50 of them and the guy was buying them for like 40 rupees a pop.........how could I pass that up?)

There was only one creepy part about the game for me, when you had to get the first flame, and you had to go into what was like the underworld for some of the level (The area where the Zombie Moblins appeared). When I went to climb that rope, i was like "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hmm, I don't remember that part. Enlighten me.

The scariest part of the game for me are the stupid silent realms. It gets the adrenaline going, though.

Radigal
Member Avatar
How far did you actually get, Foxie?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I got right up to the final boss. He destroys me every time :cry:

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, I found out after facing him once, even after dying, go to the Shiekah stone next to the training academy, it has yet another hint for you

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah I know how to beat him, but I guess I'm a little impatient.

Radigal
Member Avatar
It is called the one thing you have to do..................MOVE YOUR ARSE!!!! xD

Radigal
Member Avatar
Update: have entered HERO mode, thus far.....i am enjoying the fact i can catch fairies with the bug net....and sitting to replinish hearts. so far, havent had too much trouble with the bosses, nearly died on the second, but got through it....i am NOT looking forwars to the Silent Realms ><. oh, forgot to actually update lol. so far, two bosses down, am pretty much ready to start the Lanaryu Province, cant wait to fully upgrade my Beetle item and blow sh*t up

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
I got the same nasty shock when I started Master Quest on the 3DS version of OoT, only you could find hearts normally.

Radigal
Member Avatar
In HERO mode....you can't get crap for hearts. Not from flowers, digging, OR killing enemies. The three ways I mentioned are the only ways, and each one is far and in btween

TheRedFox8
Member Avatar
Supreme Commander of the CDF Forces
Potions/recovery items, Heart pieces/containers, and sitting?

Radigal
Member Avatar
You have to buy the potions before going to the 'land below' so once you use them, they are gone. So far I have only encountered 2 fairies and caught them, shortly having them revive me after I died, and finding chairs to recover hearts is hard if you do not know where to look. Heck, I passed several in the Faron Woods cause they are in the form of chopped down trees. Heart Medallions come later in the game when it gets 'tougher'.

What is even funnier, is when you are low on hearts, as we all know, Fi comes up saying "You need to replenish your health" but now she goes on to tell you that since you're in HERO mode......you are screwed and need potions.

In the Eldin province, while digging, I came across a Mogmol, getting upset with me since i 'dug above his head'. He mentions how Rupees are a common find....."....but for some reason.....Hearts don't appear anymore.....wonder why that is.."

HERO MODE BREAKS THE FOURTH WALL SO MANY TIMES!!!
Edited by Radigal, Dec 10 2012, 12:20 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: