Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Wii's last performance!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:40 AM (1,618 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
May 3 2012, 03:21 AM
Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin found one that was "the size of a kaiser roll!"
I like the one where he goes "A bee nest! I hate bees!" and he throws a rock at the nest, and a giant bee chases him, and after he's stung, his mom says "I don't see the 'harpoon' that 'gored' you, but this will help with the sting." as she cares for Calvin's wound, and Calvin says "Call the National Guard...I'm sure they can track the bee on radar." xD

I think that the original Zelda and the SNES Zelda were the best in the series, IMO.
Edited by Julius Quasar, May 19 2012, 04:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »