Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Wii's last performance!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:40 AM (1,611 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Mar 6 2012, 06:01 PM
Not necessarily, If you notice Call of Duty Franchise lately it's been getting quite more criticism since MW3. They could always have link hook up with side kick that actually helps you like in combat and stuff or have link go out some where and another hero saves hyrule.
Four Swords, nuff said xD

also, thus far I am enjoying the game...........as I tend to go apesh@t on the trees or anything else..........wOOt for random slashing :D
Edited by Radigal, Apr 29 2012, 08:17 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Yes, thanks RedFox, will probabl play some more tonight after I toggle with Mystery Dungeons a bit to get the pokemon I want to start with. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN it is back to tree hacking

AND OMFG, just relized something. RedFox, remember how I was joking about just waving the sword in a circle? got a new idea. Swish and Flick xD
Edited by Radigal, Apr 29 2012, 08:35 PM.

Radigal
Member Avatar
what, running with it in the air.................THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Radigal
Member Avatar
They wanted me to tap dance...........thankfully though all Zelda's have REALLY BIG SPIDERS.......and really tiny Bee's...........-whew-

Radigal
Member Avatar
yes, and I hate bees............sucks that you actually have to 'catch' them at some point -shivers-

Radigal
Member Avatar
That is just it, real bee's and virtual bee's have the same effect on me. From all other Zelda games I have played, I end up running away as fast as I can when a Bee appeared (pokemon really gets me when I face Beedrill's and Vispiqueens)

Radigal
Member Avatar
-shivers- do not remind me of Japan's Giant Bee Y~Y

Radigal
Member Avatar
well, VICTORY IS MINE!! beat the game, and well, wanting to at least finish the quest for Gratitude Crystals for Uncle Bats

Radigal
Member Avatar
you'd be surprised at how much I get into a Zelda game, like I have to finish nearly everything I can.
Ocarina of Time: collected all 100 Golden Skulltulas
Majora's Mask: Everything.......just.......everything
Wind Waker: All figurines
Twilight Princess: Nearly have every Imp Poe (can't seem to find the last TWO >.<
Link to the Past: Gained the Level 4 Sword (A Golden Master Sword), All Items, even the ones you do not really need to beat the game.
Oracle of Seasons and Ages: not only using every password between the games, but even took the time to be able to use all three special creatures (Ricky the Kangaroo, Moosh the flying bear, and Dimitri the Dodongo) (Not all in the same file mind you since that is kind of impossible) The only thing I could not finish in the game was collect all the special rings, as at the point in the game I am in, it is on the rare chance you get the ring you need from a Gasha Seed.
Skyward Sword: So far I have around 70-72 Gratitude Crystals, and while I am at it, going to collect as much treasure as possible so I can quickly upgrade everything in Hero Mode (bugs also carry over, unsure about the Crystals)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Julius

I think that the original Zelda and the SNES Zelda were the best in the series, IMO.

LOZ: Link to the Past (SNES) was awesome, first one I played. I squealed when I got the remake, but hated the fact they put Link's Wind Waker 'voices' to every single swing or anything he did.

Radigal
Member Avatar
in an funny twist, I was talking to my shift leader yesterday about the games, she said "Oh I noticed how the Mailman from Majora's Mask is the same guy you give the bunny hat too" so I explained that almost all the characters from MM came from OoT. We got onto the topic of Four Swords, and how she bought the GBA Link to the past with Four Swords on it, but got upset with her boys when they would not connect to her to play along. So I offered to let her borrow my GC version of it. She chuckled when I mentioned you could play up to four people, she said "A Zelda Co-Op..........MY HUSBAND WILL LOVE THAT GAME!" my reaction was taking all my strength not to fall to the floor laughing.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I am wanting to play hero mode, but I want to build up my treasure and my bugs before hand. WHY THE HELL DID I SELL ALL MY JELLY BLOBS?!?!?! (actually I sold them so I could have enough for a piece of heart from Beetle and to upgrade all my potions......I had like.......50 of them and the guy was buying them for like 40 rupees a pop.........how could I pass that up?)

There was only one creepy part about the game for me, when you had to get the first flame, and you had to go into what was like the underworld for some of the level (The area where the Zombie Moblins appeared). When I went to climb that rope, i was like "OHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT!!!"

Radigal
Member Avatar
How far did you actually get, Foxie?

Radigal
Member Avatar
Well, I found out after facing him once, even after dying, go to the Shiekah stone next to the training academy, it has yet another hint for you

Radigal
Member Avatar
It is called the one thing you have to do..................MOVE YOUR ARSE!!!! xD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: