Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword; Wii's last performance!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:40 AM (1,617 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Discuss Skyward Sword here.

I got this game during my deployment and I have to say I like it a lot. The story was pretty good, the combat was hellish pretty interesting, and the difficulty would be a reason to not recommend this game to new first-time Zelda players.

What are your guys' thoughts on this game? Or am I the only fox who has played it on this site?

Deleted User
Deleted User

So what about it is "the same game?" Also yes, it is supposed to be first in the timeline.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And that is what makes the Zelda franchise that popular. Sure it has the same mechanics, but that's what makes Zelda, well, Zelda. If they tried to change it up too much, fans will outrage ._.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That has already happened. If you look at Fi in Skyward Sword, she is your sword, so therefore she helps in combat, literally. Also, remember the plot of Wind Waker, it says in the beginning that Link (the Hero of Time) went off to do his own thing and he didn't come back when Ganon was released, so another person had to do it.

Having a hero of a different name other than Link or Zelda will not be true to the franchise.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And the person who let you borrow it :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

At least that's better than what you have been doing with it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

And getting your ass whupped by a spider <<

Deleted User
Deleted User

Harry Potter reference much? XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just use the bug net and flail your arm wildly. You should be able to catch them with no damage on your head.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, when their stingers are bigger than your entire torso XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Reminds me of Calvin and Hobbes. Calvin found one that was "the size of a kaiser roll!"

Deleted User
Deleted User

SOMEbody liked that game more than I did XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hehee, glad I left it with you :3

Deleted User
Deleted User

I think I remember seeing that one! XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's laaaaame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo Wii · Next Topic »
  • Pages: