Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SW[/ti]A different college setting; Set IN THE REAL WORLD! Not Lylat!
Topic Started: Mar 3 2012, 04:14 PM (462 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Hoookay, well, desperate for some activity growth, I figured I might as well try to start an RP. There will be about 3 to 4 slots available to prevent confusion with the RP branching off in five different directions at once, if it happens.

The story will take place somewhere in the United States in present times. That means no ray guns, no space ships (besides what we already have now) no energy weapons, none of that.

However, the supernatural and myths ARE real. These are the things that may or may not exist, and not proven to be fictional such as Werewolves and vampires and the Loch Ness Monster.

The main setting will be a college campus, each of the characters a student there that happen to be living in the same dorm. My character, Yaku is secretly a werewolf, and he can't control it, going mad and changing somewhere alone in the nearby woods every full moon. No one knows about his condition, though they are weirded out by his unusually shaggy demeanor and sneaking off for a few nights each month. Perhaps you guys' characters uncover his terrible secret?

Let me know if you wish to join. Space is limited. And please, it isn't asking much, but please be actively involved if you join in. That is all.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I might be a ghost, or a demon.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Question: How could a ghost be a student? :/ I understand the demon part, like a succubus or something, luring hapless people to their deaths. That could be kinda interesting XD

Like there's been killings going on, and Yaku gets found out that he's a werewolf and instantly blamed for the killings, only that he didn't kill anyone, it was a demon in disguise. That'd make for some interesting story :D

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
How does a Reticulan (Roswell Grey) sound?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't even know what that is.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
You know, your stereotypical alien? Humanoid, grey skin, big eyes, hairless.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I... dunno. Nothing against you or anything, but too many "special" characters might distract the story a bit. You have a werewolf that's being blamed for killings, you have a demon who might really be the one they have to worry about, and now the people have to worry about an alien too?

I guess I'm just trying to say is too many different types of characters might not be good, though you can have multiple werewolves/demons for example.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Mar 3 2012, 08:22 PM
Question: How could a ghost be a student? :/ I understand the demon part, like a succubus or something, luring hapless people to their deaths. That could be kinda interesting XD

Like there's been killings going on, and Yaku gets found out that he's a werewolf and instantly blamed for the killings, only that he didn't kill anyone, it was a demon in disguise. That'd make for some interesting story :D
Maybe he was a student when he was alive, but then died unexpectedly, and wants to haunt the school and his neighborhood.

Sounds interesting for Yaku...

As for the demon, I wouldn't use a succubus, and the demon registered under a fake human form and ID, so he can lurk about the campus, selling test answers, bootleg term papers, etc.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Eh, I was using a succubus as an example. But the demon you wanna play sounds like a prankster. A poltergeist XD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry for the double post, but who for sure is in this? With what character? Or should I just scrap the idea and come up with something else?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Mar 4 2012, 03:36 PM
Eh, I was using a succubus as an example. But the demon you wanna play sounds like a prankster. A poltergeist XD
He acts like a Poltergeist, yeah, but he's a demon. :) I'm in, as my Demon Character, "Malignis" (Latin for Malicious)

Deleted User
Deleted User

So I have about two including me. Anyone else? :/

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
I'm up for it.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Taran'atar, what kind of character will you be playing?

Also, I have one more spot left. Any one else wish to join?

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A Grey (Reticulan). Examples of aliens who pretty much are Greys:

The Vree (from Babylon 5):
Posted Image

The Asgard (from Stargate SG-1):
Posted Image

The Furons (from Destroy All Humans!):
Posted Image

Personality-wise, Spironem (name comes from a Protozoan family) tends to be cold, analytical, and snarky.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: