Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Working on another theme; plus editing the first
Topic Started: Mar 5 2012, 12:15 AM (1,108 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Radigal
Mar 7 2012, 09:50 PM
i HAVE thought of making such a theme, however....I would want it to move........and thanks to a site called Spriters...........i can easily get it and make it move o-o

at least..............i THINK i can make it move xD

[edit_reason]blargy blarg blarg[/edit_reason]
Oh, you mean like where it's all swishy when you first enter the other dimension? Yeah, cool! I'd also like to see a still version of it, too.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mindfuck for the win.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Julius Quasar
Mar 9 2012, 09:24 AM
Radigal
Mar 7 2012, 09:50 PM
i HAVE thought of making such a theme, however....I would want it to move........and thanks to a site called Spriters...........i can easily get it and make it move o-o

at least..............i THINK i can make it move xD

Oh, you mean like where it's all swishy when you first enter the other dimension? Yeah, cool! I'd also like to see a still version of it, too.
If anything, on that note, I would probably make two versions of the theme. One where is does move back and forth, the other to remain still (For our friends who may suffer from motion sickness or have trouble with that kind of movement on a regular basis)

ON YET ANOTHER NOTE...........................................On the Ready to Launch theme............

-lowers ears- I'm trying to find a way to add something "special" to that theme for those who select it.................it will be.....

Click here to find out lol

CORRECTION: HAVE found a way to add the music.........one little thing though...............each time you go to say a link or topic.......the music starts over -_-;;;

Right not it is on "Invisible" and "Loop"

once again, a third edit................
The theme is now viewable on my board, Furry Revolution....for those who have a profile on there, just change your board settings to Ready to Launch, and tell me what you truly think of it, be it here in this topic, or via PM on either site. ^^

[edit_reason]three edits, oh gawds[/edit_reason]
Edited by Radigal, Mar 10 2012, 12:50 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal

CORRECTION: HAVE found a way to add the music.........one little thing though...............each time you go to say a link or topic.......the music starts over -_-;;;

O_O; That'd be quickly annoying. Sure it would be a great-looking theme, but I'm sure the average person would get outright sick of hearing that play over and over and over and over....

I'd recommend having it only apply to the home page, if you are able.

Radigal
Member Avatar
that would involve putting it as the Footer, like where you put the youtube codes and everything, which that may work for a StarFox site, though on FR, it wouldn't, as it would play for all themes

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ah, okay.

Radigal
Member Avatar
so it may or may not be kept in when transferred to here, if anything, keep it up at first, then if people do not like it, I have no issue whatsoever taking it down

EDIT: for those of you using the eVolution and Furia Orange themes, keep an eye out on the icons ^^

EDIT: Ready to Launch is ready to relaunch upon preferable commands...............please let me know what you think :tvictory:

also, what you guys think if I added the Fox McCloud theme as is, and work on it, with you guys able to watch the progress/updates I make to it?
Edited by Radigal, Mar 12 2012, 10:53 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Oof! No offense Radigal, but I don't like the "Ready to Launch" theme...too much white, and bright. The Arwing cursor/icon is cute, but a bit burdensome. Sorry.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Radigal

what you guys think if I added the Fox McCloud theme as is, and work on it, with you guys able to watch the progress/updates I make to it?

Screenshots would be preferable, if you wish.

Radigal
Member Avatar
alright, what collor would you like the txt to be?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
White text is fine, but white background...not so fine. I like darker colored backgrounds, with white text, personally. :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
hmm, I'll see what I can do with the background, thank you though for your input. Now you mentioned the corsur being an issue, did you want that changed? (oh, and the music might go as well)

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Ah, yeah, the cursor is a bit balky, in its transition from Arwing to arrow and back. I personally prefer arrow only, no transforming cursor. Sorry. :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
I'll keep that in mind for future themes.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Radigal
Mar 18 2012, 10:56 AM
I'll keep that in mind for future themes.
Cool, thanks! :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »