Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Working on another theme; plus editing the first
Topic Started: Mar 5 2012, 12:15 AM (1,093 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Ahh, I see. RL stuff pops up, people lose interest. Really the saddest thing in the world, huh?

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
anyway, we are off topic. But RedFox, I will probably be adding a "Zetaboard basic theme" to the pot, makes it easier then working off an already given sheet with the icons already set.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Actually, there is one if you go to "ZetaBoards Resources" in the Themes area, there is the default ZB theme there. You can install it.

By the way, look at the "Structural" theme I just put on. HOLY JESUS IT'S AWESOME!

Radigal
Member Avatar
actually, (using it right now) looks pretty good! I'll never be this good

Deleted User
Deleted User

Don't worry. I won't either XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
Jun 3 2012, 09:53 AM
You can participate in all contests :/

Thing is, are you actually willing to put up the work to actually make an entry? My creativeless bum elected a new master of contests so hopefully having a fresh mind in tow will actually produce something :3

No, you misunderstood, I know I can participate, what I meant was I'm not unwilling to put up the work to actually make an entry. Also, I didn't have anything to bring to the table in those contests, except for Lola Foxglove in the character contests.

Quote:

Julius, the edit i made, was a mistake..........I hit the wrong button, I didn't change a thing, but meant to hit the quote button ^^;

but your characters rock, I love how you play some of them

Thanks Radigal, and it's okay, I understand the mistake.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 4 2012, 12:01 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't participate in character contests much anymore because my characters never win :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
Going to dredge this topic for a (somewhat.....ok not so much) Special Announcement. I have found the old page help I used for making themes for Zetaboards. I will be starting over (from scratch.......frak) with the Fox McCloud theme. I won't be making the forum see through like before, but hopefully everything will be color coded nicely to fit his Assault uniform

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Cool. :)

Radigal
Member Avatar
Thanks, so far a lot of the same tricks are gonna be used, like the board being on the right, the picture not moving, icons, and so forth

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: