Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
Sakurai Also Considered Making A Star Fox Game For 3DS
Topic Started: Mar 8 2012, 05:51 PM (1,205 Views)
MrFordDoesNotLikeU
Member Avatar
CDF Second Lieutenant
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/29/sakurai-also-considered-making-a-star-fox-game-for-3ds/

Thought's, opinions?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kid Icarus can go screw off. Star Fox is where it's at XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I have no opinion on Kid Icarus, having never played it before, but I agree with RedFox regarding Star Fox.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks to SSBB, I LOATHE Pit DX

Evilwaffles
Member Avatar
Nhas berhu uhna'dha!
Old news is old.

I for one am glad to see Kid Icarus, for it has a lot of hype and a good fan base and will prove to be a good seller for the 3DS and urge people to pick it up. Personally, I would rather wait and see Star Fox on the Wii-U rather than 3DS.

Deleted User
Deleted User

True, it'd be a major selling point for the console, that's for sure.

Megas75
Member Avatar
Prosecutor
I'd rather see Starfox on consoles, plus Kid Icarus hadn't had a game since...well, ever. So it's all good

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bleh, I just don't like Pit at all...

And good to see you again, Megas.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
sounds like a old starfox 64 3ds article to me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Nah, it wouldn't be a remake. It'd be a completely new one.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
To what I've seen about Kid Icarus Uprising, it's the best selling game for the 3Ds at the moment, so probably Sakurai wouldn't have any problems making an awesome 3Ds Star Fox title at all. It just depends in what kind of direction he is thinking, thus Retro Studios will possibly want to create a Star Fox game for the Wii U, too. I just hope for Sakurai that he isn't planing to make a Star Fox Command 2... that would be the biggest disappointment for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Buahaha, Star Fox Command 2. I think fans would riot at the sight of that! XD

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Jun 2 2012, 09:37 AM
Buahaha, Star Fox Command 2. I think fans would riot at the sight of that! XD
Star Fox Command 2!? NOOOOO!

(violence warning)

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exuGv3HsV-U&feature=related[/utube]

In all seriousness, I would hate it if they made SF-Command 2. Even if they did a great job on it, and even if they whitewashed the plot of the first Star Fox Command, it just wouldn't sit well with me. I just would have that awful Command game burned to deeply into my memory to enjoy a direct sequel of Command. A new Star Fox game sequel, YES! A new Star Fox game sequel of Command, NO. Fortunately, Command isn't considered canon (relevant to a series, not the thing that goes "boom" xD ), and any new Star Fox game sequel would just skip over Command, it would be a sequel to Assault, I'm sure. :D
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2012, 11:08 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, Star Fox command 2 will create another great depression :P

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
It would create more mass riots like the ones we had in the Great Depression. :P Well, not really it wouldn't, that old 1930's riot footage was the best I could find to post as a joke to what you said about the fans rioting.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jun 2 2012, 11:54 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »
  • Pages: