Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Sakurai Also Considered Making A Star Fox Game For 3DS
Topic Started: Mar 8 2012, 05:51 PM (1,157 Views)
Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
To what I've seen about Kid Icarus Uprising, it's the best selling game for the 3Ds at the moment, so probably Sakurai wouldn't have any problems making an awesome 3Ds Star Fox title at all. It just depends in what kind of direction he is thinking, thus Retro Studios will possibly want to create a Star Fox game for the Wii U, too. I just hope for Sakurai that he isn't planing to make a Star Fox Command 2... that would be the biggest disappointment for me.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
I see that this community here doesn't take Command as a canon game as well, like I do. Ladies and Gentlemen, I felt in love with this community LMAO

I've just heard from a very good friend of mine that currently they're working on the newest Smash Bros. game for the Wii U / 3Ds. A original document was leaked about a few months ago with the title "Super Smash Bros. Universe", and that Sakurai also stated that, after Kid Ikarus: Uprising is done, they will start working on the new Smash title. So it probably won't happen this soon that Sakurai will work on a Star Fox 3Ds title.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
TheRedFox8

I thought they were working on Star Fox after Kid Icarus :/Now I hate Pit even more XD

Don't blame the poor dumb Angel called Pit D:

Julius Quasar

You're in good company.

TheRedFox8

Awwwww, that's so sweet to hear! :3

Just telling the truth, chicks! Hey wait what the fuck........... chicks. lmao.

Saphiria-Mercury O'Hedge
Member Avatar
CDF Sergeant Major
Yeah, chicks... xD Well, better than saying cocks since this TOTALLY SOUNDS WRONG.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Portable Star Fox · Next Topic »