Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]Tapridge University RP
Topic Started: Mar 11 2012, 07:25 PM (611 Views)
Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
A mobile EM Field? Impossible! Something has to be projecting it! Spironem thought. Seeing the field on the scanner, he began to follow it. It's heading right for the gym. Why the hell would it go there?

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]I'm interested in furthering the plot because there's really nothing much else to do. I'll let you two sort things out and let me know when you guys are ready ^^ [/offtopic]

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
[offtopic]I'm ready.[/offtopic]

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]I meant advancing to the next day. Yaku's probably going to go explore the campus for a bit, learn where his classrooms are, and maybe even scope out the woods for a safe place to transform then the time comes.[/offtopic]

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
[offtopic]Oh. Okay.[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
[offtopic]I'm game![/offtopic]

Malignis found a giant trampoline in the gym, probably for the gymnastics team. He jumped up and down on it with delight, laughing maniacally as he did.

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]Sorry for the late response. I just didn't know what to say next XD [/offtopic]

The sun soon went down and Yaku was out and about exploring the rest of the campus. He learned where he could go to do grocery shopping, he saw the building where his classes would take place (they were all in one building, conveniently enough), he found a movie theater, a bowling alley, the works.

Since the sun was down, nearly every place was closed and he figured that he should head back to the dorm for the night. He had three more days until his first class and he figured he should go out and have a good time.

He also hoped to make a friend or two to hang out with.

Of course, keeping friends is a little different story with him, as he has a horrible nagging secret that he has to keep from them. As long as he didn't slip up (not yet) he was generally fine. However, he did fear that one night when something terrible happened.

He entered Alpha Dorm and shook his head. No, it wouldn't happen. He lived with this for years now and each moon went off without a hitch, well as long as he could remember anyway.

He shuffled through the commons area and into his room. As he unlocked the door and stepped inside, he felt a tiny little pang of disappointment that he didn't have a roommate yet, but at least he will have the luxury of privacy for a bit until they stick him with one.

He undressed into nothing but a shirt and his boxers and laid down in his bed, folding his arms behind his head and staring up at the ceiling. He figured he would have to spend a great deal of tomorrow scouting through the woods and look for a perfect place to have his three days of the full moon. It looked to be a pretty huge wood, so he figured he would have no problem with that.

Heaving a sigh, he slowly closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Malignis lurked about the gym, and into the rec room facilities...he laid on top of one of the pool tables, and stared out at the dark night sky, through the tall windows...
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 29 2012, 09:57 PM.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Spironem walked into the gym, certain that the EM field he detected was in here. And whatever was projecting it.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Malignis sat up in the rec room, suspicious...he heard someone in the gym. "Am I being followed?" he said out loud....his voice, again, sounding like dry autumn leaves being blown and scattered about by a late, warm October night breeze.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 30 2012, 10:07 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: