Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]Rank badge contest
Topic Started: Mar 31 2012, 08:43 AM (654 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

So who's tired of looking at the member rank badges? Does anyone want to see something different?

Well now's your chance.

I'm asking you guys to create a badge for the Member, Administrator, Head Administrator, Site Designer, Theme Designer, and Elite Member groups. You may design one badge per group, for a total of three entries. The maximum size will be the current size of our current badges, 120px 88px. It's recommend you edit the full size photo first, then shrink it down once you're finished.

Once the contest has ended, I'll run the standard voting like we have done with all the other contest. You will get to vote once per each category. The winner's badge will replace the old one and gain fifty post counts (to help with post rank).

The Site Designer, Head Admin, and Theme Designer badges will be changed to the new ones by only their respective member's permission (since there's only one member that is assigned there titles. In fact, these members may design their own badges and change them if they want to at any time, but it helps if you get a little outside "assistance :t;): .

The contest starts immediately and ends next Saturday, April 7th, where we will begin the voting phase. Good luck out there and may the best badge win.

P.S. You may have noticed that I changed the admin badge already. This will be my entry in the contest. If it wins, then I get credit for it :t:P:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Let's give the Mods "Schutzstaffel" badges. (Just kidding) :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey now, I'm serious. I'm just trying to give the community a chance to have a say in the site's design :P

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image

I WIN XD

In all seriousness,
I think the head admins should have a pic of Fox
Mods should be Falco
I'll take Slippy (Mechanic/designer, same diff)
Skip Peppy and Krystal for now
and make members either General Pepper, Bill Gray, or on of the random Cornarian Defense Fleet officers
Edited by Radigal, Mar 31 2012, 03:53 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Then design something and we'll have a look at it.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Mar 31 2012, 09:46 AM
Hey now, I'm serious. I'm just trying to give the community a chance to have a say in the site's design :P
...ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa! Why so Serious?!"

What about...

Aces Cards for Admins, King and Queen Cards for Mods (Kings for Males, Queen for Females), and Jack Cards for Misc. Staffs?

I'll take The Joker Card wolfscream
Edited by Julius Quasar, Mar 31 2012, 05:05 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I said, as before twice already, make the creation and then submit it.

It's a lot better to see creativity than to describe it, no?

Lastly, kinda keep it somewhat related, please.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Mar 31 2012, 05:32 PM
I said, as before twice already, make the creation and then submit it.

It's a lot better to see creativity than to describe it, no?

Lastly, kinda keep it somewhat related, please.
Okay, okay...excuse me for having a sense of humor (and for living). ::)

I'll see what I can do...(no promises).

P.S. The only reason I chipped in my idea:
Quote:

Aces Cards for Admins, King and Queen Cards for Mods (Kings for Males, Queen for Females), and Jack Cards for Misc. Staffs?

was to A) Remind myself on how I'd do it and B ) So no one could claim I took their idea.

Also, I like Radigal's idea.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 1 2012, 12:09 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fair enough, fair enough. Excuse me for freaking out.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

Awww, Peppy and Krystal gets no love? XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
hey you asked for enteries..........and I mentioned that Peppy and Krystal would be skipped, considering we only have really four different groups here

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, we have one entry so this Friday or Saturday we can do voting.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I think there should be at least two entries before the actual contest begins, that way, it doesn't become "unanimous"

Deleted User
Deleted User

I would be putting yours up against the ones I have now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Galaxies Contest · Next Topic »
  • Pages: