Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SW[/ti]the revival
Topic Started: Apr 1 2012, 08:12 PM (1,150 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
I'm really bummed out about how rp's have turned out and would like to start a mass rp in the starfox world for now... whatching star wars makes me wish i could be in that world yet.... i just don't know.

Characters:
Alessia Starfur (Alessia/Alex/Alexis)-Kursed
Krystal:(unless anyone declines at me using her) Kursed
Argo:(Ship AI personal AI)Kursed
Serena:(Ship Ii personal AI)kursed
Ozy:RedFox
unnamed villian:(will be named later) Kursed
Edited by Kursed, Apr 2 2012, 12:58 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'm sorry Kursed...I'm game for any Star Fox RP you got in mind. :)

*EDIT*

I'll be Übervixen for this one.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 2 2012, 01:11 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
well untill we get more i'm not sure of the plot just yet.

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
I'm up. As well as my whole collection of characters.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
still thinking of a plot i'm thinking possibly a big battle in space that will lead to a battle planetside possibly.

starting to list characters now.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 2 2012, 10:52 AM.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
All reason for a distant star!
Hrm... well... since this place is mostly dying, I could try again without any of those idiotic displays of being too over-excited in both positive and negative ways. Totally gave you (you know who you are) the wrong impression of myself and I know I can do at least 8 times better (if not ten) (in terms of roleplaying).
My only big problems are that I totally ruined the way one sees how I rp or even try to start one because I was in both a positive and negative panic sort-of over-ride behavior of sorts I could not even identify (plus I was a young tu78959rd-head (note to many, never start rp-ing at age ten, it ruins you, even when you reach 13 (or 14) and get introduced to a place like here filled with amazingly friendly people)) . Plus another problem I run accross is knowing what certain words even are. I hate when I run across that problem.
Plus, I always hate it when one gets all frustrated grammar-nazi on my *** and the way I may type my responses and what not (Ex: Caps vs. italics, minor spelling errors, numerous typos, crummy writing style that's not even beautifully written with absolutely amazing detail it's like a ****ing novel or something, slow typing, the inability to respond in a way that makes sense due to slow typing, and some other things, MANY other things...). If anyone gets annoyed of me, it really discourages me, frustrates me, and most of all p****s me off to the point I just sit on the floor and cry out as if the world can hear me through my house when really only my neighbors would only hear and wonder "what in the living H*** is that?" plus tears. I'm that easily breakable, I can't even bear friendly writing/roleplaying criticism from anyone, even if they were only trying to help, be it out of their own frustration towards any response of mine or out of feeling bad for my easily broken self, or just to help out as a dear friend. It's just a very dangerous, risky, and most of all, wrong move to make for anyone.
Please don't try it.

That's why I've always kept back for over a year here, telling myself "I'm not ready, there may be a small amount of cruel people like that hiding somewhere" when in reality, it may not actually be an existing problem waiting to uprise as soon as I finally stand up to everything and face all fears.

So I would, but I don't think I should. (*sigh* if you could see me behind this **** keyboard, I'm freaking shaking like I absorbed all the terrible earthquakes yet to come to any part of this cruel known world)
It may take much convincing, I really apologize.
It's really hard... I can't help it, not at all...

(also sorry for the long depressing carpet of tears I just dragged over here. Ugh, I should roll it up and go back to my little cardboard box that I live in, that'll make everyone here feel better. )
And once again I force my sister to... use this mouse and....Aie! Why me!?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kursed

still thinking of a plot i'm thinking possibly a big battle in space that will lead to a battle planetside possibly.starting to list characters now.

Edited by Kursed, Today, 1:52 PM. View Edit History

I'm gonna play a first lieutenant (an O-2) who was the lone survivor of his original sniper team, but was relocated to the ship the story takes place. He is still quite the marksman, but he doesn't carry a rifle with him on the ship, it's in his room. His name will be Lieutenant "LT" Ozy

And.... *pulls Avaikaofstafox out from her cardboard box* Don't be afraid to RP here. Really, don't. Judging by the post you made it appears that no one would give you a hard time. Radigal used to RP in the future tense (So-and-so would open the door, So-and-so would say "da da da...," etc.) and sometimes Kursed's English usage is just atrocious sometimes (I kid! I kid!) We all make mistakes and no one really goes around "grammar-nazi-ing" each other.

Just be creative and let the imagination flow. Try to fill as much space as you can. Be descriptive, sure, but just be yourself. You don't know how well you will do until you try.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
*Whimpers in response to being pulled out of her only known livingspace*

True, but I always wonder if one would have that very (scary point this-that out, nag nag nag, oh correct... ) side to them, deep inside. Like I might have said when we first met, I also fear to be annoying. Forgot to mention especially to those kinds of people, whehter I've known them before or not.

Reading this, maybe one won't give me such a hard time, but you know, not everyone may wanna run across this teribble tear-carpet I just had spread out a moment ago. And then because of that, there could still be the chance. You never know.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Avaikaofstafox
Apr 2 2012, 11:41 AM
Hrm... well... since this place is mostly dying, I could try again without any of those idiotic displays of being too over-excited in both positive and negative ways. Totally gave you (you know who you are) the wrong impression of myself and I know I can do at least 8 times better (if not ten) (in terms of roleplaying).
My only big problems are that I totally ruined the way one sees how I rp or even try to start one because I was in both a positive and negative panic sort-of over-ride behavior of sorts I could not even identify (plus I was a young tu78959rd-head (note to many, never start rp-ing at age ten, it ruins you, even when you reach 13 (or 14) and get introduced to a place like here filled with amazingly friendly people)) . Plus another problem I run accross is knowing what certain words even are. I hate when I run across that problem.
Plus, I always hate it when one gets all frustrated grammar-nazi on my *** and the way I may type my responses and what not (Ex: Caps vs. italics, minor spelling errors, numerous typos, crummy writing style that's not even beautifully written with absolutely amazing detail it's like a ****ing novel or something, slow typing, the inability to respond in a way that makes sense due to slow typing, and some other things, MANY other things...). If anyone gets annoyed of me, it really discourages me, frustrates me, and most of all p****s me off to the point I just sit on the floor and cry out as if the world can hear me through my house when really only my neighbors would only hear and wonder "what in the living H*** is that?" plus tears. I'm that easily breakable, I can't even bear friendly writing/roleplaying criticism from anyone, even if they were only trying to help, be it out of their own frustration towards any response of mine or out of feeling bad for my easily broken self, or just to help out as a dear friend. It's just a very dangerous, risky, and most of all, wrong move to make for anyone.
Please don't try it.

That's why I've always kept back for over a year here, telling myself "I'm not ready, there may be a small amount of cruel people like that hiding somewhere" when in reality, it may not actually be an existing problem waiting to uprise as soon as I finally stand up to everything and face all fears.

So I would, but I don't think I should. (*sigh* if you could see me behind this **** keyboard, I'm freaking shaking like I absorbed all the terrible earthquakes yet to come to any part of this cruel known world)

(also sorry for the long depressing carpet of tears I just dragged over here. Ugh, I should roll it up and go back to my little cardboard box that I live in, that'll make everyone here feel better. )
O_O i wish i could write that good of a explanation.... everyone has their own rp style and sadly not everyone will admit to that and instead force upon someone their own.... anyway if you feel like it Avika your welcome to join.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
You--wait a minute-- You really think so? Me? Welcome? I never knew this day would ever come! Where no one cares about my abomination (or in this case now, "abomination") of a presence! The point in time that it doesn't matter whether I'm there or not!

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Kursed
Apr 2 2012, 12:57 PM
Avaikaofstafox
Apr 2 2012, 11:41 AM
Please don't try it.

O_O i wish i could write that good of a explanation.... everyone has their own rp style and sadly not everyone will admit to that and instead force upon someone their own.... anyway if you feel like it Avika your welcome to join.

Quote:

And.... *pulls Avaikaofstafox out from her cardboard box* Don't be afraid to RP here. Really, don't. Judging by the post you made it appears that no one would give you a hard time. Radigal used to RP in the future tense (So-and-so would open the door, So-and-so would say "da da da...," etc.) and sometimes Kursed's English usage is just atrocious sometimes (I kid! I kid!) We all make mistakes and no one really goes around "grammar-nazi-ing" each other.

Aviaka, don't feel bad about RP'ing here. We all make mistakes in RP'ing, but here at this site, we don't demonize anyone for any "mistakes" or grammatical boo-boos, or styles that seem "controversial". We may gently remind the person making the mistake not to do that, but we're not gonna flame you. This is a SAFE environment to RP.

Quote:

You--wait a minute-- You really think so? Me? Welcome? I never knew this day would ever come! Where no one cares about my abomination (or in this case now, "abomination") of a presence! The point in time that it doesn't matter whether I'm there or not!

We know so! You're always welcome!

Your presence is never an abomination, where'd you get that idea!? Sounds to me like you've been through a lot of rough treatment at other sites, and for that I'm sorry. It's not right that they treat you that way just for having your own style of RP'ing. Not everyone likes my style of RP'ing, but they let me know when/if I'm wrong in some way, without being nasty about it...I was almost unfairly barred from joining some sites just because a person or two there didn't like the way I RP at other sites, but fortunately I had some friends who went to bat for me to get me in.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 2 2012, 03:04 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, you'll do just fine. Unless the error is painfully obvious to the point it where it's unreadable (and I know that won't happen) I don't think anyone will care. We're here to have fun and to immerse ourselves into things we ourselves would never do. The least of everyone's worries would be a simply typographical error. XD

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
null

Um, I never really thought you had an abominable presence. Seriously, you weren't even a blip on my "Nuisance Radar".
Edited by Taran'atar, Apr 2 2012, 01:08 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Avaikaofstafox
Apr 2 2012, 01:00 PM
if you feel you want to i don't think i'd mind after all the more in this rp the better it should be.

Avaikaofstarfox
Member Avatar
Thanks, all of you. This really means a lot to me.
Only thing I ask of is anything about my rp responses. Don't try to help fix it, it sadly enough, does the opposite of what any of you would expect... It still somehow shatters me to pieces. I mean, I know that whoever ends up doing it is probably only trying to be nice, but... It still has remained to have terrible impact on me. I've yet to discover the rest of why. So in short, my only wish is not to see any such thing directed towards myself. Alright? Just try really hard. I'm literally made of glass here and I've already had to be taped and glued back together and such SEVERAL times.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: