Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The End of All Worlds (the revival
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 08:33 AM (1,342 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
TheRedFox8
Apr 6 2012, 05:23 PM
"It's the rank, that's all," Ozy said, narrowing his eyes. "I mean, not wanting to be here is one thing, but telling that to your superior officer? That's the recipe for disaster."

[offtopic]It's true, there are certain things you NEVER want to tell a Captain. Not wanting to be there is one of them XD [/offtopic]
[offtopic](i understand that ,but then again Krystal isn't one of your normal officers.[/offtopic]

"Personnly Ozy I would tell her not like it's going to change anything at this point we're lightyears away from any solid ground that's not in a ship ,but She might have soemthing to help you.... Krystal didn't come in to being a captian by not listening to those underher she's a bit odd and she's actually concerned with morale and the feelings of individual soldiers.... I donno how she's gotten out of being court marshaled for trying if there was ever something put against her, but she really does try to help those under her."

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]Also, it's good to see your avatar back from that plain black one[/offtopic]

Ozy lowered his head. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I know I musn't show weakness in front of the own troops I command. I know she's concerned about the morale of each of my troops, but I'm afraid on what would happen if I suddenly told her that I hated being here. I mean, nothing against you of course," he was referring to the ship itself as a whole, "I'd just rather be on the field, doing what I do best. Here, I just kinda feel cooped up."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"You know there is a virtual reality simulator in the ship right?" Serena asked. "I mean not everyone feels comfortable in space i can understand that ,but... seriously go ask Krystal about 'space sickness' if you don't want to tell her you don't like it here." Serena suggested.

[offtopic](felt i needed some actual picture if i was gonna come back)[/offtopic]

Edited by Kursed, Apr 6 2012, 06:08 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]It's good to see you back regardless.[/offtopic]

"Well, it's not space sickness," Ozy said as-a-matter-of-factly. It's just that I don't wanna be on here, when I could be of a lot better use on the ground, on the field, picking off targets hundreds of meters away. THAT'S where I prefer to be."

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Well planetside invasion was considereed part of the plan so maybe that's why you hear for the planetside attack." Serena reasoned.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ozy suddenly flicked his tail in excitement. "Really? We may actually go planetside?"

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If we make it." Serena noted..

Taran'atar
Member Avatar
Jem'Hadar Observer
Anorochet looked at the remaining starship, which, to say the least, was baffling. The ship's name was in English, indicative of a human starship. Yet this was no human design. He had seen the ships of the United Earth Directorate, and quite frankly, this looked like none of them. Not to mention the little fact that none of the life-signs were showing up as human.

"Have they detected us?"

"No, captain. Their sensors were damaged in the explosion." Then the crippled ship began to change course. "However, their engines weren't. Captain, it looks like they're opening up some sort of subspace conduit."

"Follow them! Let's see if we can't get to the bottom of this mystery."

"Aye sir."

And with that, the Tukani began following the strange starship.

(Double post delted try to wait a little next time huh?)-Kursed
Edited by Kursed, Apr 6 2012, 09:19 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
TheRedFox8
Apr 6 2012, 06:14 PM
[offtopic]It's good to see you back regardless.[/offtopic]

[offtopic]I second this.[/offtopic]

"Hello? Krystal? Anyone out there?" Übervixen said into the comm channel, as she was nearing the fleet and the Aurora.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"Your a bit late..." Alex noted "I thought superhero's were first not last." Argo commented

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Sorry friend, but as they say...'better late than never'. So, requesting permission to dock?" Übervixen asked.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Serena looked to ozy before replying "No, regulations against taking super heroines..." Serena joked opeing the docking bay doors
Edited by Kursed, Apr 7 2012, 10:18 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Small scout force, 50
000 miles from the main fleet
Far from the main fleet itself, a small group of ragtag ships, bribed/coerced/forced to scout for the CDF fleet, were on the lookout for any Kelverite ships. So far things have been fairly quiet, and they hoped to finish out their job so they can return home. They themselves were completely helpless should anything happen. Unfortunately, they were found as disposable, but hey at least the pay was great, and that was what these men needed desperately.

A crew member on one of the ships in front, the H-enarblok suddenly noticed a small blip on the edge of his radar screen. At first he noted nothing of this, as it could be a simple cargo vessel or pirate vessel. Pirates rarely attack scout ships since they hold nothing of value anyway.

What really got his attention was that there were more blips on the screen, slowly increasing in number so that massive patches of blips were beeping like crazy on the screen.

"C-C-CAPTAIN!" he shouted. "You should take a look at t-this!"

In an instant, the grizzled old dog bounded across the bridge in a feat of supernatural youth and peered at the screen.

"My god..." he muttered. "It's a fleet, and I have an aching suspicion I know what it is... All crew! Prepare for battle stations! Tell the rest of the fleet!"

Suddenly the ship shuddered and they were stuck dead out in deep space. "Heh heh heh, I wouldn't do that if I were you," a voice from nowhere said.

The main screen blipped on in this image:

Posted Image

and he said, "You aren't going anywhere. We know who you are and who you work for, you savage CDF dogs."

The rest of the crew fell silent. They knew they were hit by a tractor beam the moment a Kelverite capital ship loomed into view.

"But I'll tell you what. You can join us and take us to them. We'll give you.... triple what they are paying you."

"NEVER!" the captain said, tossing a random book to the ground. "We may not want to work with the CDF forces, but we don't want to see it destroyed!"

"That's too bad," the machine said as in the distance the lasers could be seen charging up with dark blue energy. "And you could have been so helpful too."

The screams of the H-enarblok fell silent as a big fat dark blue laser streaked through the inky void and slammed directly into the front of it, easily bypassing the shields and making it erupt in a brilliant fireball.

"I know the rest of you are listening in," the Kelverite said to the rest of the ships. "Either you are going to help us, or you're going to end up like your friend over there. What's it going to be"?

Aurora

The back hairs of Ozy's neck rose and he knew it could mean only one thing. Something very very terrible is going to happen, but he just didn't know what. He considered asking Serena about it. He had a bad feeling about this.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Aurora

At that exact moment Krystal dashed up into the bridge "Tell me i'm not the only one who just felt that!" She almost shouting huffing from the running and the feelings she had just gotten.

Borealis

Alex had gotten the same feeling and was soon on comm with the Aurora." how close are we to the rendezvous ?

(Acutally i had thought more of them being like the strogg but maybe we can combine ideas and say this:Posted Image is their ground forces and the cylon could be like their space pilots.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 7 2012, 03:00 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Aurora

Ozy heard the comm crackle to life and ask the question. After doing a few calculations and a quick check at their navigation chart, he came up with the answer. "Borealis, this is Aurora. Our rendezvous point is approximately 57,620 miles away from our current position. It's gonna take some time. And hey... can you switch to the alternate channel for a moment?"

He switched off the comm and turned to Serena's hologram. "Something's wrong. I can sense it, but I don't know what."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: