Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The End of All Worlds (the revival
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 08:33 AM (1,322 Views)
Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"I've already moved us back we'll be back with the fleet in 4 minutes." Serena replied.

"Why aren't they firing back?" Krystal asked herself "probably saving us for their enslavement.."

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]Erm, there's not much for me to say right here. It's your plot, you need to advance it. I need to stop taking control XD[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
"Never give up! Trust your instincts!" said Übervixen sarcastically.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
Krystal smacked Ubervixen off of her chair. "Not the time." She growled. "Ozy on my mark target and fire the rail guns at teh biggest Kelverite ship you can hit!"

The aurora had almost finsiehd charging the capacitors for the rail guns. Oddly the Kelverites had not fired they were preparing to take prisoners.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Ouch! What the hell is your problem!?" Übervixen complained to Krystal, as she got up, and got back in her chair.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"This is a warzone there is no time for silly heroics or jokes if you don't belive me go ask the kelverites... I'm sure they could use your body for one of their cyborg soldiers or at least some high energy Stroyent!"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Übervixen gulped, fearing that notion. "Okay, fine...but don't blame me, nobody's letting me do anything!" she said.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
" You could monitor the Radar or something." Serena noted.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"This right here? Okay, fine." Übervixen said, as she looked at the monitor screen for the radar.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
"If you want the 2d radar..." Serena sighed... "the 3d one is on the table behind you."

"Ozy what's the status on the rail gun capacitors?" Krystal asked as she checked the other systems.
Edited by Kursed, Apr 18 2012, 03:29 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

"Railguns are ready to fire in two mikes," Ozy said, grabbing the comm. "All ships, this is the Aurora, get out of our line of fire. Repeat, move out of our line of fire," he said into it, flipping switches to get ready to fire.

[offtopic]Mikes=minutes[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Übervixen checked the second and third radars. "The things I do to pay back Kharma to the universe..." she thought.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 18 2012, 04:39 PM.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
'I heard that.' Krystal's voice said inside the super heroine's head."Serena set the target to that large Kelverite ship and see if we can punch a hole through to their home world.

Deleted User
Deleted User

[offtopic]And what happens...?[/offtopic]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Übervixen checked the radar screen. "They're zeroing in on us. I suggest you fire now!" she said.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: