Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
The End of All Worlds (the revival
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 08:33 AM (1,340 Views)
Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Übervixen was exercising in her home, wearing her workout leos, legwarmers, sweatband, and wrist sweatbands...and sneakers. She was listening to the news on the radio...

"...and it seems that all options have been exhausted. It appears that war is now imminent with the Kelverites."
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 6 2012, 09:21 AM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Übervixen wiped the sweat off her exercise machine, and hung up her towel. She changed into her swimsuit, went swimming for a few laps, and then changed out of her swimsuit, which she hung up to dry, showered, then changed into her super-herione outfit.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 6 2012, 03:14 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Übervixen checked the status on her computer, regarding the condition of the overall situation regarding the Lylat System, and the aggressors. "No updates....this is all over a week old, with stuff I already knew even then." she said.

She then gathered her weapons and supply gear, locked up her house, and headed in her ship down to the CDF HQ.

She parked, and made her way stealthily into the building, where she waited in the office of General Pepper, to get more info on the situation.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 6 2012, 11:55 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Kursed
Apr 6 2012, 05:16 PM
(umm Juluis the aurora and the main fleet are in space...)
"Suit yourself." Krystal replied soon walking into a nearby doorway and out of the bridge.

"You sure have trouble with girls or is it just higher ranking officers?" Serena soon broke the silence.
[offtopic]I knew that, Kursed, Übervixen hasn't left Corneria just yet, but she'll join you guys real soon.[/offtopic]

Übervixen waited, then after a while, she got tired of waiting for General Pepper. She decided she'd attempt to locate the fleet and join them. She got into her ship, and took off, looking for the fleet in space.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
TheRedFox8
Apr 6 2012, 06:14 PM
[offtopic]It's good to see you back regardless.[/offtopic]

[offtopic]I second this.[/offtopic]

"Hello? Krystal? Anyone out there?" Übervixen said into the comm channel, as she was nearing the fleet and the Aurora.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Sorry friend, but as they say...'better late than never'. So, requesting permission to dock?" Übervixen asked.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic](Sorry, held hostage by dad)[/offtopic]

Übervixen docked aboard the Aurora. She emerged from her ship. "Thank you." she said to Serena.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 7 2012, 06:37 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Sorry to be late to the party, friends.." said Übervixen, as she strode into the bridge, joining Krystal and Ozy.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Awesome music score RedFox[/offtopic]

Übervixen walked up to the control panel. "Hey, what's this button do?" she asked jokingly, as she pretended to push it...mainly to annoy Krystal and Ozy.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic]Cool, maybe I will if the opportunity arises[/offtopic]

Übervixen smiled, and said "Relax, I was just joking. What's the situation so far?"

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Right....sorry. What was that you two 'felt' just about now?" she asked. Übervixen said, looking around the control screens.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"Good! Hopefully we can gain some insight into what we're up against!" said Übervixen.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
[offtopic]I think you're doing okay[/offtopic]

"Oh boy...I hate it when that happens!" said Übervixen, noticing.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
"THIS looks like a job foooor...eh, you guys got it covered." Übervixen said, as she sat in the nearby empty chair and relaxed.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aurora

Übervixen gasped in shock at seeing the Kelverite fleet. "Damn...I didn't realize there would be so many of them this early in the battle. What if this is only the first wave?" she said. She looked around the bridge. "What can I do to help?" she asked Krystal and Ozy.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Apr 9 2012, 09:37 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Rp Thread Archives · Next Topic »
  • Pages: