Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
SolaToRobo: Red the Hunter
Topic Started: Apr 22 2012, 10:34 AM (825 Views)
Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
Posted Image

I am MAJORLY surprised this game has not appeared on this Forum yet..........you guys be slipping (j/k)

Anyway. I acquired this game due to a little red foxie of ours who likes the number 8. So far, I pretty much enjoy this game, as you can tell from my signature who my fav character is thus far. What I also like about it, is it is kind of 'another story' to a series. TheRedFox8 posted a topic about a game called Tail Concerto (link to topic by clicking the name). Both games take place in a world where the sky is pretty much a sea, with floating islands all about, but two separate regions. I would LOVE to see this area get a little more attention before waiting several years.

your guy's thoughts?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Huh... I thought for sure I put something up about it :/ Guess my memory failed me this time.

I'm on my third playthrough. It's possible to play through the entire game three times.

Oh, but of trivia. This game holds the Guiness World Record of having the most trailers for it. Totaling about 100.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I looked and didnt see it, unless it appeared behind everything. And I need the thump you by the way RedFox, I was under the impression that when you beat it, it started all over, not continue >.>

Deleted User
Deleted User

You get the option to start new game+ after part 2. After you beat both parts of that, you get new game++. Your rings, experience, Dahak models, parts, and P Crystals carry over. Hunter rank, story events, and quests do not. It's like starting over, but keeping almost everything from your old game.

Radigal
Member Avatar
OH! NOW I GETCHA

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good. Glad you get it.

Radigal
Member Avatar
Just recently beat it, and now playing a few of teh post game quests

Deleted User
Deleted User

Som-bod-ies ad-dict-ed~! ^^

Radigal
Member Avatar
-points at avatar and sig- um.......yeah.........Oh and RedFox, something is up with my profile....-points to where the Rank should be- I AM ABOVE THE MILITARY BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah, I wonder why your post rank isn't showing up? :/ You should also be seeing an "Administrator" Badge too.

Radigal
Member Avatar
I'm a Rebel xD

Deleted User
Deleted User

Now you're not XD

Radigal
Member Avatar
darn, anyway, been playing the Duel Ship to both earn extra cash, and play some of the quests

Deleted User
Deleted User

Good, good. I hate that last "custom rules" one.... The term "no-damage run" comes to mind. And that one has a spinning flamethrower!

Radigal
Member Avatar
No Jumping and no touching the enemy, the first two rounds are kinda easy, but the third with both rules, guh

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Nintendo DS · Next Topic »
  • Pages: