Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
RyDer's Rant Page; In the grandiose idea of... whoever...
Topic Started: Apr 22 2012, 10:11 PM (9,637 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
Where is everybloody?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
I'm still here! :D (Though I agree with you)

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm here too, just have been occupied by City of Heroes :3

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
And the retarded thing is (concerning my computer parts)...

They've been going to be purchased this next payday for the past five months.

She insists that my sister-in-law needs all sorts of money, of which gets squandered on Andross knows what. My two siblings in college, I understand because they've been working hard on their classes and their jobs.

She's a lifeguard at the YMCA, he's a computer technician for Hillshire Farms.
What's my sister-in-law? A Customer Service tendant at K-mart, and a Burger King cashier.

What's my second-oldest brother? A United States Marine Corps Level 3 Lance Corporal. All he needs to get to the next rank, a level 5 Staff Sargent, is two mote months in service and three more training sessions.

What am I? I have three degrees: One in Medical Sciences, one in Computer Design, and one in United Stated Air Force ROTC. I just got the last one Friday when I graduated from the Training Course.

And the hicks I live with say I'm going nowhere simply becuase I utilize both halves of my mouth and have steered my high school carer from Future Farmers of America, and Football.

And, as I finish writing this, my mom knocks on my door, saying we're going over for dinner at my SiL's for dinner.

We're expected to drop every damned thing to help her, but she gets to sit on her fat arse and stuff herself with who knows what, ordering my brother around like a slave to take care of "his kids".

For instance: Three years ago, she sends us a text saying "we've been evicted. Can you help us move our entire household by three tommorrow afternoon? kthxbai."

So what do we do? We drop everything to help her move out of a house they've been evicted from, to a house owned by a friend.

Then, not three months later, she says the same thing.
Same thing happens five months ago.

Yet when we were moving from a tiny little condo to a decent house, and my Marine brother finally gets a place, she kicks him out of the house he's been paying for the past year, moves in with (surprise) our help, and says she has stuff to do so she can't help us move.

My third oldest brother's getting married, and I HOPE WITH ALL MY BEING that she'll be nothing like the one I currently have.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Aw, man, I'm sorry to hear that. Your SiL sounds like a selfish, lazy pig. Seems that there's one in every family (my Aunt is like that). Sorry your family doesn't treat you right. You do have a future and unlimited potential, especially with your degrees.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You are emancipated, right? Say no. See what happens.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
The only human I can condone with is my sister. In fact, now that school has ended, she's invited me to stay at her apartment for a few weeks.

Simply to hang out.

And of course, what with her YMCA Lifeguarding and all, I'll probably be spending half my time at The Y, and the other half shopping for records,clothing, or the likes.

I'mma leave for tonight. I typed seven pages of a story and I can't type any longer.

And it's 12:30 here.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
If there are three things I can't stand (besides my family), it has GOT to be

1: Rednecks (no offense)
2: Drunkards
3: Whiny parents who abuse their kids IN FRONT OF GUESTS

Combine all three, you've got a recipe for dis-freaking-aster.

To start it off, my dad chipped into a barbecue from his work, so he was invited to it.
he works for the Oil Field, so, of course, everybody there drinks enough alcohol to kill a large animal.

So first tick was ten coolers with your choice of Dos Eqius, Budweiser, Miller/lite, homemade, or the likes.

Second, there were about five kids ranging from three to seven, wanting attention.
Because their drunken parents were saying "I spent an hour with you yesterday. That's enough for the week"
Strike two.

Then, one guy took a draught of beer, wiped some saliva from his lips with his thumb, then turned the hot dogs with the same digit. Before I could mutter something, he turns to his daughter who's trying to fix her wedgie to get a toothpick. He proceeds to stick said toothpick in all but three hot dogs, and those he gave to his brother, wife, and himself.

Strike three! I'm outta here!

Is it just me, or is my entire CITY full of retards?

A kid from school, Fawx McCloud (I am not lying) is a goof friend of mine. More often than not, he's drunk, but that him. It's not as if his drunken states make him violet or anything, it's just Fawx!

I mean, I'm not saying i support drinking, or that I'm saying it's bad, but if Fawx can maintain a cool head while dead drunk, why is he the city's laughing and gloating -stock?

[edit_reason]finished from phone because of mother[/edit_reason]
Edited by Skorpeon, Jun 1 2012, 10:14 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Wow...that's pretty messed up...I hear and see similar stuff in the surrounding areas where I live. Sad thing is, some of the people I see behaving like this are pretty well to do.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Holy jeez, that's a disgusting place to be in o.-

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Yeah, no kidding.

I'm going to deviate a moment, detailing my trip with my sister. Then I'll go back.

Day zero: I had everything packed. Clothes, power cables, phone and bluetooth, laptop, etc.

Day 1:
Well, I get to the rest stop halfway there, and I realize I forgot the box with my clothes. at least my sister took second place in a clothing and apparel competition, so she can help me with purchasing more clothes. Then, when I get to my grandparent's house, I realize I forgot a lot more. Like my blankets, my clothes, my power cables for my devices, and I even left my wallet home with all my money in it.

But at least I remembered the ticket that I needed to be admitted to the orchestra that she and my brother were in, which sounded BEUTIFUL.

Then, when my sister, brother and I were filling up her car, I crack open the last of my sodas. It had been in the car for a while, so it was slightly warm. I carefully open it, wait for it to stop hissing. When I finished popping it open, I put a little plastic cap on it so it idn't spill at any time during the trip.

Thing was; it was still warm. When I put the cap on, apparently I jostled the soda just right so that it went nuclear. There went my only set of clean clothes for the while. Luckily we got the stuff cleaned up from the car, which took all of ten seconds. It was my lap that caught the good 90% of it.

Life sucked the first five hours.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ouch, man. That really sucks. At least no one got mad at you for "ruining the car" or however they would react.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Day 2 evening: Finally got her DVD working, so we watched Robin Hood: MEn in Tights .

Since our mother isn't around, we're laying back from the rules a bit(well, we're not breaking the rules or going against her out of spite, but what she dosen't know won't kill her, right?).

So after we watch Robin Hood, our brother invited himself over to use her internet and laptop so he could Skype his Fiance. Which is why I'm doing this update now.

Day 3: Took her car to the wash and got it silver again instead of Salt-Lake-City-Pollution-brown.

Then we went out to the mall and shopped a bit. We went into an entertainment store and I FINALLY FOUND STARFOX ASSAULT! for fifty freakin' bucks. Can somepony say "overachievers"? Five copies there, all fifty to seventy dollars.

Guh, I hate people like that.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, why were those copies that expensive? They should be at most about ten dollars :/

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Sorry about your first day being so bad, that sucks to not have what you need for the trip...you were probably rushed to get out of the house and forgot that stuff, huh?

And like Red said, glad you didn't get into trouble for spraying the soda, I've done that too, one time I also did that with a beer when I screwed the bottle cap back on, jostled it, and unscrewed the cap only to spray it.

Why are those dicks charging all the money for Star Fox assault!? Talk about highway robbery, they don't even make the Gamecube anymore.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »