Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
RyDer's Rant Page; In the grandiose idea of... whoever...
Topic Started: Apr 22 2012, 10:11 PM (9,638 Views)
Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Who, me? What makes you think I killed him?
Okay, so I'm on Facebook, just surfing around, and my brother messages me about coming down this weekend.
He's going to get some affairs in order concerning his wedding coming up soon.

Then he got on the topic of a computer he was working on, asking me how much memory he should put in, whether Tri- or Quad-core processors, and the LED colours.

then a bit later, he says;
Quote:

So you want GLaDOS to have the red LED's? I though she was white.

He's fixing my computer, and e never said anything about IOU's or payment.

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHLMcp5v8m4[/utube]

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Oh awesome! Free computer upgrades!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sok61uLI7Ws

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
I'M BACK!

So the laptop I was using had a faulty screen, so I spent a few days digging through boxes for the docking station.

I didn't find it, but my dad did.

I just got back from the first week of camp. So the laptop was set up and ready to go within two hours of my return.

I go onto Youtube and find BronyDanceParty is livestreaming, and he tells the viewers to send in their OC codes pertaining to a certain creator.

I send mine in, and sit for about an hour as he's working with two others he recieved.

Well, I get up and get some lunch, and when I come back, guess what clicks onto the screen:
FoxTrot. My OC.

So I manage to sling my headphones on just as BDP says:

"Reset. That was an obvious randomizer."

Well.

I didn't want to go anywhere anyway.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Sorry to hear that.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Whelp. I should've seen that comung a mile away.

My brother's car broke down. As he was pulling out from his driveway.

So it'll be a few weeks until I can get my computer back.
And my moom snapped about my not having my Eagle Scout yet. So she took the laptop away.

But, on a lighter note, I now have a Twitter account. @_Skorpeon

Deleted User
Deleted User

So what exactly happened regarding your OC?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Man, that's not right. I'm sorry to hear that. I never got my Eagle Scout badge, even though I deserved it. (Troop politics). Hope you get your laptop back...

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Well, For my OC, he just didn't accept it. Looked to much like a random button or something.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, FINALLY got the flipping computer back.

Or, the laptop anyways.

To recap this past month, I was on three one week camps, and one three day camp.
End to end

Then my dad takes me hiking in the High Uintahs. Thirty miles one way.

The day after I get back from the three day camp, I help a widow gravel her front yard, while my dad's taking the cushy job of the backhoe.

Not saying anything selfish, but this past month has been tiring for me. The three-week-long camp usually burns me out, but this past month?

I can't even sleep well anymore. My tail has a weird tweak in it, my spine hurts from all the bending, my eyes are sunburned, I need to shave, my (brand new) shoes are shredded, I haven't had a decent shower throughout, and my hands now resemble blender-kill.

And my mom still expects me to do more around the house.

I JUST WANT TO GET CLEANED UP AND REST!!

Fortunately I've managed to take care of the hygienic aspects last night before I went to bed.

But everything else? Not so much.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
I know I posted stuff a few hours ago, but this just now hit me:

I found some pictures on deviantart that I was led to from an Equestriadaily.com "Drawfriend".

The pictures were the Mane Six (Excluding Rainbow Dash) in differring forms on lingerie. I favorited them and put one in a Minecraft pack I'm working on.

Not even a week ago, I changed my Minecraft Skin and char.png to Skorpeon and Miles in their underwear. Skorpeon wears his cyan and rainbow briefs, while Miles is in pale yellow and pink boxers.

Have I suddenly got a fetish towards lingerie and underwear?

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Pvt. Skorpeon 945
Jul 29 2012, 04:39 PM

Have I suddenly got a fetish towards lingerie and underwear?
I know that I do! :P xD

I hate camping nowadays....especially back-packing, what a pain in the ass. Sucks you had to gravel a yard, with no help, and yet your mom is still ordering you around, sorry to hear that.
Edited by Julius Quasar, Jul 29 2012, 06:49 PM.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Okay, I can breathe now.

My young tabby vanished on me during the three-day camp, but the neighbourhood girls just "borrowed" him.

Then, just this last Sunday, I'm petting him when I notice a lump on his side.

Took him to the vet today, fearing it was cancer. When the vet pulled a sample, instead of a greenish-brown mush like cancer is, it was instead milky red.

A small incision, some antibiotics every twelve hours, and he's good.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Sorry about your cat, but I'm glad he's okay. My cat had a similar thing, we had it removed.

Skorpeon
Member Avatar
Heh. Sister just posted this on Facebook.

Posted Image
Quote:

Kudos to anyone who can tell me what the F#$% kind of demon arachnid I just found in the kitchen. It has freaking FANGS.

I don't know who has the weird genes, me or her.

I LOVE spiders. When I see them, I try my best to move them from the murderous clutches of arachniphobes.

the rest of my family on the other hand...
Edited by Skorpeon, Aug 1 2012, 05:27 PM.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Eeew, looks like a brown recluse spider.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Talk · Next Topic »
  • Pages: