Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
X

Latest Announcements

Welcome to StarFox Galaxies. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you can view the forum but cannot post anywhere. If you join as a member, you gain full access to our community and are able to post to your heart's content. Please be advised that your account will be MANUALLY approved by an administrator, so you won't gain access instantaneously. Rest assured we're on the case though!

We welcome all new members and take them into our family's open arms. Have fun, and enjoy your stay.
~SFG Staff

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
  • Pages:
[ti]SF[/ti]The Secret of Gavel; An actual plot that has a beginning, a middle, and and end planned! :D
Topic Started: Apr 24 2012, 05:30 PM (591 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I figured I'd share my Gavel plot, usually a plot I reserve for PMRPs.

Basically the plot is a mysterious black book finds its way into the main character's house's attic. Said character goes into the attic one day to clean it and finds the book. After looking through it, s/he learns of a mysterious place a couple days' hike away called Gavel that holds a great secret. Especially curious, he/she runs out of the house and tells his/her friends (the others in the RP, of course) and invites them to journey with him/her to Gavel to uncover this long-forgotten secret.

Side effects include harsh cold, ghost towns, fire, caves, nausea, transformation, inky black pits, mirrors, demons, and old men.

Anyone may join if they wish, though I do kinda want to cap the slots at about three (including myself) but if you want to join, ignore the cap. The more the merrier :3

Slots:
1. Sapphire (Deleted User )
2. Todd McCloud (Julius Quazar)
3. Lira Lupus (Fana McCloud)
+ any extras:

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
CDF Commander of the Army
Sounds cool, thanks. I'll consider joining!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Let me know if you do so I can put your name in a slot.

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Todd McCloud

Deleted User
Deleted User

Noted. Thankies for applying ^^

Julius Quasar
Member Avatar
Also, I'm sorry for lashing out at you earlier.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Responded.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/StarFox_Galaxies/single/?p=8070912&t=6752701

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Uh oh, I've been called out by name, that means I have to join. XD I think I'll use Lira Lupus for this one if that's okay though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Actually, it was using the (you) BB code XD

Fana McCloud
Member Avatar
Former CEF Commander
Doh, fooled by silly computer wizardry. But in any case I'm still in.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Noted. Thankies.

Radigal
Member Avatar
The OFFICIAL Player of Marcus on SFG
I think this might be a perfect opportunity to use a character I made a long time ago, yet never had the chance in an RP.

I'll join as Skip

Skip's Profile

Deleted User
Deleted User

Okay, I'm gonna start this prolly tomorrow. We have Deleted User , Julius, Fana, and Radigal in this. Pretty good group ^^

Expect the first post by tomorrow.

Kursed
Member Avatar
Kursed aj rusb!
This sounds more like soemthing i wanted to do I just can never come up with good plots that are peaceful and work....

Anyway if i may? May i join as Alexis Starfur (Aliessia just with a made-up last name)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah. I have finished this plot before, so I know how to run it.

This one's been started already. You may jump in if you want ^^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Roleplay Plot Presentations · Next Topic »
  • Pages: